MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Isnt today Cookie Jars Birthday

Dee

Guest Guest

That's right, it is Cookie Jar's birthday!!! Happy, happy birthday Cookie Jar and may you find peace with this birthday very soon!

Have a grand day with many, many more birthdays to come. smile.gif

------------------

dee.jpg

Guest Guest

Happy, Happy Birthday, CookieJar!!! Have a GREAT day...Hope all your wishes come true! wink.gifparty3.gifblcake.gif

------------------

how.gif

50_p1689.jpg

[This message has been edited by mrszouave (edited August 06, 2002).]

Happy Birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to Cookie Jar

Happy birthday to you.

Have a lot of happy healthy birthdays.

Hope it is a great day!!!!!!

MiscDogrun.gif ------------------

lois.jpg

[This message has been edited by Lois (edited August 06, 2002).]

Well i'll be darned your right Reci!!!!!!

Hope you have the best Birthday Ever Cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blcake.gifcake.gifballoons.gifparty.gifflower2.gif

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!

Have a lot of Fun and Enjoy your Day!!

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bc.FHX9AZpQpY9DM

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited August 06, 2002).]

Guest Guest

Happy Birthday Cookie!!!

Becca comes in with a chocolate layer cake with white roses and strawberry ice cream. May you have a year filled with happiness smile.gif

------------------

becca.jpg

Guest Guest

**Cat rushes in, pulling the party machine behind her. Huffing and puffing, she adjusts slide bars, sets levers, and spins dials. The curtain rolls back...

A gleaming white crystal circle of ice awaits Cookie Jar's guests. Ice skates lie on the benches conveniently placed beside the pond. On one side, snow ices the fir trees like frosting on her cake.

The pavilion is decorated with great swags of shimmering gold and sky blue, accented with rosy pink ribbons and white roses. Tiny lights surround the entire site with joyous twinkling.

A tremendous ice sculpture of a sturdy cookie jar dominates the table, surrounded by sweet treats of every kind: cheesecakes, delicate white chocolate mousse, colorful fruits, and Becca-Anne's own chocolate layer cake with white roses and strawberry ice cream!

Music beckons everyone to come and celebrate with the birthday girl!!!**

Happy, happy birthday, Cookie Jar! May this only be the start of the *bestest* years of your life!!!

(By the way, you can take the ice sculpture home with you... *giggle*)

love ya!!

------------------

cat.jpg

ICE!!! I love ice!!!! I would have missed ice soooooooooooooooooooooo much if the power grid had gone down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked.gif

I think I will sneak close and "pretend" to admire the ice sculpture wink.gif *Midnightmom ooohs and aaaahs to cover the sound of her chipping away at the ice* grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Happy Birthday Cookie!!!!!!!

------------------

midnight.jpg

"Sooner or later everyone quotes their mother."

Happy Birthd to you Cookie, hope this is the best one yet.

Now, the ice sure looks nice, here Midnightmon, let me help you there. wink.gif Did you get enough for both of us? wink.gif

Sure is a nice sculpture, isn't it. Just wait till we get done with it. As long as it looks about the same, no one will ever know what we did, right, Midnightmom? smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif