MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Peeking back In

Reb

Good morning everybody! Phew, it's been awhile... I am now sliding down that slope towards retirement and REALLY looking forward to that time. 37 years on the job and I believe it's time..LOL :sassing:

I have now added chickens and a very handsome rooster to my menagerie. Hoping soon to have a barn up and some 4-legged critters. Hubby has sorta jumped on board and is helping out more. He was kind of a doubting thomas before but has since had his eyes open with all the "stuff" going on around us.

I'll be reading and catching up with all you wonderful people. Take care, Reb

**Cat pulls Reb into a comfy chair, hands her a cool tea drink, then duct-tapes her firmly in place!** :tapfoot:

:happy0203:

Where have you BEEN? Missed ya, Sweetie! :hug3:

**Cat pulls Reb into a comfy chair, hands her a cool tea drink, then duct-tapes her firmly in place!** :tapfoot:

:happy0203:

Where have you BEEN? Missed ya, Sweetie! :hug3:

Oh my Cat is running out of tape this is 2nd one she has taped.

:welcome4: BACK!!!! (handing Cat the 100mph tape can 550 cord to make sure Reb is secure in her chair)

Now see, this is why I LOVE this place. Y'all didn't even blink an eye and welcomed me back. Cat, I just blew coffee all over my screen LOLOLOL.... I promise not to wander tooo far from now on.... Love you guys. Reb

You all haven't realized that you need to leave Cat a note when you are going to be gone for a while. Granted the last time I was MIA, Dee left me a facebook message to check in because Cat wanted to make sure I was alright.

That's why we LOVE her!!!:bighug2: