MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

DOOL part 23

Guest Guest

everything looks safe in the cooler... psst cat taste this....hummm....top of the van well i've had grasshoppers, ants and grubs before but... what... is this (picking something out of teeth) nasty!!!

Hey cavey lets do go pick up the food.. I mean reci and cappy..

1 2 3 4 there once was a man name.....

Guest Guest

Ginger, a duffle bag? LOL We're going to a BBQ, not moving in on the poor girl...LOL

The bus sure picked up a bunch of riders since I was here....

Mare, other than cavey and Brigid, I think we are all states, people.

Waiting and waiting... still not here... can;'t wait to taste all the food, I mean see you all. Sorry I didn't get on yesterday.. the stupid... I mean... I couldn't post, could read but couldn't answer...grrrrrrr. You think we talk a lot Mare? Us Canadians we are soooooo shy and reserved... we are a friendly bunch that's for sure. Painted the back trim around the deck yesterday while I was waiting for you. Bought some new plants to plant... this morning I am going to look at a truck.. keep your fingers crossed, it is a sunoma, not many miles on it, 1992, matching canopy hoping hoping......

See ya all soon..

Hey Snowie welcome back.. sure glad you didn't get hurt when your tire on the camper blew.

Guest Guest

OK....after a little detour to pick up Reci and Cappy (and their loot!) we are finally headed straight to Brigid's place.....just love this bus....you guys are the best at decorations...found a winner with Bruno

Guest Guest

Hah! I'm still on the bus ... been takin care of th win seller, hoops! I mean th weni selr, snerk, no thass not it, iss tha wane cell ... well, juss gonna tak a lil nappy now ... zzzzzssg

Seldiesgirl, I think I better make you a pot of my special coffee for when you wake from that slumber of yours.

~~~~~~~Tell ya a story about a man named Jed,

Poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed,

Then one day, he was shootin' at some food

and up from the ground cam a bubblin' crude.....~~~~~~

Guest Guest

Cavey, DETOUR.....back to the border Duty Free Shoppe to pick up some more wine. Me thinks we have a lush on board. I'LL take care of the wine from here on out! (hic...)

Mare tucks a pillow under Seldie's head......just can't hold her vino.

Whew, Reci, glad you shouted! I thought you were on the bus. We couldn't forget you and Cappy, and all that food! I'm SO hungry now....EYEtalian lasagne.......yum!

Guest Guest

Well, Snowmom is here , but we are still missing so many.... Twilap... Logcabinmama, mountainmommy, spitfire, can anyone think of others that might want to come?

Cavey , speed up if you can, I am camera shy, (looking over her shoulder) I really didn't do what they say I did ..... and if I did, I was drinking only punch someone gave me .

Hi everyone... still waiting man you guys sure are taking a long time..... please lock away the wine, I would like some too. My goodness you sure all do sound like you're having a good time getting here. Maybe by time you get here you will see my new truck. Saw one yesterday, going to have a mechanic check it out. 1993 Sunoma, mint condition. Keep your fingers crossed that they don't find anything wrong with it. Hi snowie, glad you got back in time to join the Party. Drive carefully you all.

Been soo busy lately. I've been trying to find the bed in the guest room for some company coming this weekend. I know there is one in there some where. I remember buying a comforter and set of sheets for it awhile back.

We went to Fayetteville,Tennessee today to see the great American race. Took the whole family and had alot of fun. The racers are spending the night in Chattanooga so maybe Fran will get to see them too.

The remnants of the tropical storm will be moving in tonight so we will get MORE rain. I guess we should be thankful we got a break last week! The corn is over 6 feet tall in most places already.