MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Brigid's BBQ party passengers post here

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Well I hope we get to the BBQ on time, I had a time with an unexpected( Bill, the tropiical storm) but I 'm still on the bus with the rest of the gang...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Shhhhhh... don't tell the others, but I've got the cinnamon rolls, the cheesecakes, and a huge stash of homemade chocolates in this great big cooler over here.

Back at it again....Seldiesgirl, is my coffee doing its trick?? Good, glad you're feeling better, now we sing!

~~ Oil that is, Texas tea!

First thing ya know ol' Jed's a millionaire,

Kinfolks say, "Jed, Move away from here,

California's the place ya outta be,

So they loaded up the truck and headed to Beverly..

Hills that is, swimmin' pools, movie stars.....~~

Cat, Mums the word, I'm really glad you loaded up on your goodies and Theyd, too!

Hello all, my goodness you guys sure do get into a lot of trouble travelling together. I knew I should have come over and got you then I could have chaperoned the trip. hahahahahahahahahaha

Still waiting to find out about my truck... all else is well.....it's Canada Day today, so happy Birthday Canada.

Guest Guest

Whoa! Woe? Good coffee! Does anybody have a bottle of aspirin??? Whoo-ee! I'm ready for the hot tub! How about an Alka-Seltzer ... Are we there yet? thanks for the coffee -- sg

Guest Guest

Whooo hooo!! finally up on the Canadian side of the border and hauling down the TransCanada hwy....Canadian flags everywhere celebrating Canada day....fireworks are gonna be awesome tonight! Ok you guys back there....simmer down and be nice to the other cars we pass! "hummin' to self.....rollin...rollin...rollin down the river......."

Guest Guest

Hey everybody, I forgot to tell you, I brought a case of Sutter Home, a bit of white zinfandel, and this one dusty old bottle from--let's see, 1937?-- and some other drinkables ... hope you don't mind ... by the way your wine was tasty! I think I must've tasty-ed a bit much tho! Hoo-wee! sg

Okay let's see....hmmmmm my house is the cute little one, huge front and back yard, tons and tons of flowers everywhere. Wrap around porch, sit in the front or back whatever is your pleasure. Little swing hanging from the back tree, for visiting children. Big kitchen with all the modern conviniences, hard wood floors through out. Can't miss me, I'm the prettiest house on the block... Oh wait that's my next house. tee hee

I am just down the street from a farmer's field with cows.. further down are horses and sheep. Down the hill is a heritage village. Maybe my new white truck will be parked outside... fingers crossed I get it checked by a mechanic today........See you all soon.

Oooooh hurry up guys, my new truck is parked in the garage though....I got it I got it..... It's sooo purdy. Spent the day ironing out all the details yesterday, but came home with it last night. Now my little blue toyota is in front of the house with a for sale sign on her... Poor Betsy, that's her name.. We need to have a truck naming party when you get here......

Have a great day everyone......

Yaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnn!!! Are we there yet??

I musta fell asleep during the 100th or so Mrs. Survival version of "She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes".....Some interesting lyricists we have on this bus!!

Guest Guest

Wake up you sleepyheads.....we've arrived and I must say the little white truck sure looks good Brigie......musta just been washed! OK everyone out out out....let's not keep Brigie waiting....house looks great.....sniff sniff...what's that I smell? yummy.... just love BBQs....

OOOOOHHHH soooo glad you could all make it. One bathroom upstairs and one down, away you two go....... Got the BBQ fired up and and salmon steaks are sizzling away, new baby white potatoes, ceaser salad, greek salad, fresh strawberries and raspberries...... garlic bread, lots for everyone..... come in come in... I do love to have company

Guest Guest

Boy oh BOY!!! Lookie at that spread...Brigie, you sure now how to throw a BBQ.....gonna sample a little of everything.....saving the steaks for last!

Toooooo late Mr. Cavey......i'm right on your heels.......can't wait to grab a plate and go out to explore Brigies Gardens! She's been working sooo hard out there......now i finally get to see what it looks like!

I see a white arbor covered with pink roses over yonder....i'll save you and mare a seat over there on that bench.......hey Mare.......thanks for bringing that special bottle of Lemoncello to try!