MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Brigid's BBQ party passengers post here

Guest Guest

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

I'm here! I'm here..... Just a little tired and sleepy, took a quick nap and now I'm ready to party!

Caveman, maybe you you do need to play a few drum rolls to get everyone moving again. Brigie that food smells heavenly!

Guest Guest

I'm here! Just took a little nap before getting off the bus.... Caveman, there are people still on the bus and you might have to blow that horn a few times to wake them up, too much partying on the bus, before getting here..

Brigie, that sure smells good.

ps I posted before so two might show up....

Guest Guest

The weather is just beautiful! Brigie, your home is done so well, did you get someone in to do your home for you?

Or maybe it was the While You Were Out , people ... or Trading Spaces group in to redo your home, no matter, it's beautiful!.

Guest Guest

well well well.....Seems we may not need to use the air horn after all.....everyone's starting to wake up on their own....Hey Happygirl....your food's sure good...very nice compliment to Brigie's spread....nice place here Brigie....love walking around to stretch my legs after such a long trip and stuffing myself.....almost getting hungry again....y'all better grab whatcha can cuz I ain't responsible for finishing off something you wanted to try!!!

Guest Guest

CARDS!!!! Did someone say CARDS!! I come from a card playing family.....nothing like a good game of spades or hearts...even poker is a lot of fun! Deal me in!!!

May and Lois get to the table, Cavey is dealing... oh and don't forget your money... Pep ac on the table.... oh and a little Baileys to go with it. Munchies, we need munchies, can't play cards without munchies, I too am from a card playing family Cavey, 500, hearts, 99 you name it we played it.

Guest Guest

Heyyyy, Don't know about that. If that's going to take place then we need Mare in here to keep everything above board, above the table anyhow.....

Brigie, do you have some type of high table that we can play on?

Debbie, you have to play since it came to your mind.

I'm back.......glad to see everyone is still fully clothed... whew.... hearts sounds good, but Happy Girlie you must bring your quarters....Oh Blebbie could you please bring some more nachos, Cavey seems to have polished them all off... okay deal... where's the beer????

Guest Guest

......."reaching behind his back to grab some nachos"......ok full deal here....pass to the left........singing "in heaven there is no beer...dat's why we're drinkin' here!" .....passes low hearts and Ace of spades to Brigid......hee hee hee.