MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

wash room

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

got me a new wash room and it is attached to my pump house,,, houses all my wash stuff, soaps and baskets and tubs, has cold water to it and my new propane dryer, has electricityand water to it and have a light in it if need be with a small propane heater,,, want to change the electricity to solar in time... so i now have a room that is mine so i can be alone at times with a family of 10, I need it now and again...take care all and keep the faithhttp;//www.mrssurvival.com/images/dt/motherearth.gif[/iimg]

Guest Guest

Sounds great, motherearth!! Is there room for a recliner and a bookshelf, too?? smile.gif

SOMEDAY, I'll have a separate canning area like my Amish aunts have, so I don't heat up the kitchen in the summer. Like the old "summer kitchens"...

cat.jpg

[This message has been edited by Cat (edited August 08, 2002).]

Guest Guest

8 kids?? You've got to be serious...God bless you, your sacred body, and your sanity. I live in the maritimes in Canada where it was common once to have 10 or 15 kids. (I have 3 and people think I'm crazy)

You don't need a room to yourself--you need an entire island!

I'd love to hear about your family. How do you feed them all? How can you afford to live? Any tips would be appreciated.

Lynnie

Congrats on the wash room MomieE!

Lynnie,

I think MotherEarth's family of 10 is filled with Grandparents, kids, grown kids-hubbies-their kids and a partridge in a pear tree and many critters..Am i close ME?

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bc.FHX9AZpQpY9DM

Guest Guest

Oh wow, motherearth...you're own *space*?

I'm envious! lol

I have these wild thoughts sometimes of renting an apartment to *get away...*

LOL!

Congrats on your new washroom...I know you'll really enjoy it.

*smile*

------------------

d5.jpg

Guest Guest

update on the wash room or wash house as i sometimes call it....as far as 8 kids nope not this time it is my parents, they have been divoced from each other for over 34 yrs, they each have their own house, then there is daughter and son in law and they have a 17 ft trailer to live in ,,,,their large bedroom ,,,,,nothing more,,,4 kids live in our house and then there is hubby and me and most times as not we have extra kids any where from 3 yrs old to teens....makes life interesting....lynnie if you watch the homesteading (homestead) section you will learn how we feed and take care of all.....hubby does not work is on retirement and so are my parents and son in law and daughter have nothing.... so we make doooooo the long way around and it is ok....take care and keep the faith all motherearth.gif