MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sick hubby and computer

Between DH and my computer being sick I have been scarce around here for a couple weeks. Fortunately they are both healing!

Dh will be having his gallbladder removed soon. I am teasing him that he is running out of original parts!

Glad to hear your hubby is on the right track! I think we all could use some spare parts these days.

UGH, computers. I have a real love hate relationship with mine. It's ongoing. Now I can't view any of my pictures. I swear I didn't do anything different. I can't view any of my JPEG's but can view PNG'S or what ever the initials are. Of course 99.9% of my pictures are JPEG. :gaah:

• 2 weeks later...

Grrrr..I have just spent the better part of last week attempting to get internet and phone added to my tv cable. What a nightmare! I hate C------ cable with a passion! At 7:30 last night we finally got the phone but still no internet. The tech says it's my computers fault but I don't trust them at all amymore. I could just spit, scream and bite nails (and I have already calmed down from my peak meltdown last night..lol) Whatever happened to customer service.

:( ...customer service? It went out with the entrance of the motto: It's all about meeeeeeee! <_<

When does/did your dh have the gall bladder surgery? Praying it will go/has gone well. My dad sure didn't appreciate the no grease/fat diet when he had it last year.

MtRider :pray:

It only took 16 days but I now have wi-fi!!!!!! They had to put some kind of ubs looking card in the side of my puter but it's working!

DH is still waiting on his heart test so he can be approved for his gall bladder surgery. The heart DR is having trouble getting the chemical they need for the stress test. Apparently Medicare has changed what/how they pay for the annual heart test, so it is now in 2 parts along with some new DNA test to see how your meds are working. GRRRR.

Great...on the WiFi! :band2:

Horrid...on the changing paperwork delaying medical treatment. :motz_6:

DH is nearly sick with trying to even understand all the changes ....and that's just for chiropractic! :banghead:

MtRider ....note to self: do not get :fever: