MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Humbled.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I need ya'll to know that I have no words that could ever begin to express how I feel.

Yesterday when I wrote my *I dunno what to say* post, I was at a bottom. I felt the right thing to do was to stand up and say what I said even though I cried through the whole entire thing. I just felt that ya'll needed to hear from *me* what had been going on.

And then, the emails started flooding in, and the responses to my post came flooding in and I've sat here all day, so very humbled, feeling so very unworthy, yet so very grateful that I've been blessed to *meet* all of you.

I'm still a little nervous and a little scared but the words you have spoken have had a profound effect on me. And you need to know, that if it wasn't for each and every one of you that has reached out, I don't think I'd be here today.

Thank you can't even begin to illustrate the gratitude I feel towards ya'll.

I'm rediscovering how much I've always loved this place.

All because of YOU.

*smile*

------------------

d5.jpg

GOOOOooOOOooo Twila!

Well said.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Darlene, humbled,unworthy...hmmm how about appreciated, needed,amazing, kind, considerate, welcoming...hmmmmmmm much better adverbs and adjectives. *grin*

Grateful was nice (I'm not discounting how WWJD cool humble is! Don't worry, just worry when someone stresses over their justifiable tears and fears and all to mortal emotions and then apologises.)

I guess a small piece of me hopes if I emotionally disinigrate over personal truamas

I can open and release it here sometime too.

You were so contrite

and by gosh Chica! You have been through it!! as had some of your amazing gal-pals who felt for you and shared their troubles too (Cookie immediately thinking "I have NO troubles").

Gee, I hope I'm making sense and not sounding too pushy.

Everyone's words did get me doing a *count your blessings* note to myself. I tried to include everything...even the rinky dink stuff like getting a shopping cart at publix supermarket without one twirly off-course wheel. *grin*

Hmmm maybe we should do a *count your blessings thread*

or is that TOO hokey? LOL

warm hugs from cookie

Guest Guest

ROFL!

You are just WAYYYYYY too funny chica! LOL!

Geez with you around it's hard to waaa waaa waaa cause you keep making me laugh! *smile*

And THAT is a good thing.

You will see over time that I can ramble endlessly. To ME it all seems necessary, and to our readers, I'm sure they're politely tolerant...LOL

And don't ya just love those Publix shopping carts with that stupid wheel that drags the whole cart? I'm too lazy to turn around and go get another one and spend the next hour shopping getting more and more annoyed. LOL

okokokokokokokokok, I'm DONE crying. *for now*

*smile*

LET'S PARTY!

LOL

------------------

d5.jpg

OK Everybody-You heard her-Dar just invited us all on a "Birthday Party Cruise" for the re-birth of MrsSurvival!!! Good thing she still has that MrsS credit card in her pocket, and that the "mailing address" hasn't changed!!! grin.gif:lol:grin.gif

------------------

me2.jpgmidnight.jpg

"Sooner or later everyone quotes their mother."

Woohooooooooooooo Mountain Mom, Midnight hugger Mom and Our Darlene ( a woman I will now call MA'AM know that I know she is an expert with NRA...LOL!!!!!).

Yes, you know...Maybe, we all need this kind of party perhaps? I mean I "thought" my life was difficult driving to Lauderdale on 95 everyday to work, but you have severely (flamingly, industrially, commercial strength)put this in perspective.Maybe I was meant to only find you now? Hmmmmmmmmm. *s*

miami-in-da-houseeeee party.Shall we appreciate? I really think I should have started a *blessings* post seperate though. Becuase I want to hear something that makes you grin (beyond just a smile). LOL.

I am so glad I have you giggling (specially Darlene!!!). Humor can be healing, ¿Si?

Blessing 1. I love hearing Darlene woohoooo and laugh.

2. I love Mountain Mom's hehehe

3. I love knowing that even what I thought was a toooooo goofy question on stun-guns was viable.

4. I loved that I whipped into a perfect spot at Walmart before the rainstorm hit.

5. I appreciate kind friends.

okay someone else pipe up before I over sugar everyone. LOL!!

Le cookie undercooked dough

Guest Guest

oh YUCK...MARTHA? We've had DEEP discussions about that woman here...LOL

Lesseeeeeeeee....

Blessings.....

Well ya know? I think I'm gonna start a new thread...that's a GREAT topic to bring and deserves it's OWN space...but NOT to worry cookie, I'll give you ALL the credit! LOL

And yes chica, you not only make me *smile* and LOL but I'm already telling everyone around me how glad I am that you're here...*smile*

SOMEBODY FINALLY SPEAKS LIKE MEEEEEEEEEE LOL

*darlene runs off to make a new post on a new topic, giving all the credit to our resident *Cookie*...*

*smile*

------------------

d5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...