MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luzianne

Reintroducing myself!

It has been awhile since I have been here and would like to reintroduce myself. The past couple of a years I have been going through a lot like in September of 2009 I was laid off due to the economy as well as in 2012 my youngest grandson was born then his parents got married in 2013. When they got married they could not get anyone to marry them so I went online and became a minister in order to marry them. I know a lot of people disagree with doing this but I felt that it was the right thing to do. The site I went on encouraged the people who became ministers to use the credentials to further the kingdom of God and find out what their ministry is which I have since then have been trying to do. If I have offended anyone I am sorry for that. Thank you for listening to what I had to say, Luzianne.

Lots of denominations won't marry certain individuals. Can't figure it out really; seems they'd rather pass judgement that pass on compassion.

I feel sorry for those who rush to judge others; they will find themselves sorely hurting when it is their turn to be judged...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.