MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Canada Dool

Good Morning everyone, hi Deb and snowmom...sorry I didn't get on yesterday. The computer was soooo slow.... it is even quite slow today. Pat flew home yesterday and went straight to the doctor. The cancer is growing again... the protein is his body is doing somthing weird and he has a hernia.He will not be able to go back and get the boat his wife is going back with a crew and will sail it back. He has blook work today and another doctor's appt. we will know more after that. It is not looking great.

I have to go because this computer is driving me crazy... very slow to type.

I will try and post again tomorrow. Snow sure glad Kaye likes her new home.

Oh Nooooooooo Brigie......i wish i knew what to say..........Heavy sigh.........

He was doing sooooooo well..........man!

I'm praying buddy!

It's great to know Kaye is doing so well Snowie.....and i sure hope your kids know what awesome parents they have!

smoooooches and hugs.

Good Morning everyone....sure hope everyone here has power.Not going to be a long post becuase my computer is sooooooo slow.

Update on my brother Pat...not going very well, he is on the highest dose of methandone they can give him for the pain. He seems to hink that he has only months left to live, I think he may be right... he may not make it until Christmas this year. ...heavy sighs...he is off with my parents right now visiting my little sister, will come here next. He is staying with my mom and dad right now as his boat is still in California... having trouble finding someone to bring it back.

I really must go this computer is driving me crazy, typing very slow..... will update later.

bye for now....

Did you get your newsletters out Snowie?

Ya mean the part on Big brother where they all got naked in the bubbles...hahaaaaaa.......i thought that was a hoot!

Tonight we find out who won HOH......sure hope it's Jack or Erika......kindo doubt if Jack can stand all squished like that for hours....he's too tall for that cage!

Good Morning all. I sure hope this post works, I will be brief... becuase I don't like typing olots and lots and having it disappear. I tried answering Lowly but after I typed everything it said it couldn't post, Nice to see Lowly up and about and making up for lost time.

Snwy glad you got your newsletter out. Hi Blebb.

Talked to mom and lil sis last night, Pat is not doing very well at all. The tumors are grwoing and can be seen now, they are so big. He falls asleep in the middle of conversations because of the level of medication he is on.

I will try and get out to see him tonight, but he may be going back on the ferry to where he lives to see about renting a place until they can get their boat back home.

Well time is marching on and i must get to work, see if this posting works.

have a great day

Good Morning Bleb and Snowy...I hope you guys are well this morning.......sure hope the humidity lets up for you soon snow... enjoy your compnay, you didn't say who was coming? Or did you ?... Belbbie enjoy your time off with hubby ... rememeber what I said to do to spice up your life. tee hee

Didn't get to see Pat, he went back home to see about renting a place maybe in the next day or so I will be able to see him. thanks for the prayers.

We are going to be hot again today, at least it cools off at night.

Must fly... have a great day.

Good morning all...hi snowie you are one busy lady. Hi Bleb... how was the gambling day?

I only have s second then off to work I go.... we are in for hot today but it looks like rain is coming our way for the weekend.

I am off to see pat after work today.. he is back at my mom and dad's for a couple of day,then off to an aunt's place then to a cancer hospice for a week or two.

He is not doing well at all but I will be glad to have a short visit with him.

Must fly...have a great day.

Hey SNowie......did you get to visit with Lynne and her DD?

Hi Brigie.....icksnay on the Amblingay.....shhhhh ....i did'nt gamble...errr....i watched.......yeah that was it! ...

How did the visit go with PAT?

WHere the heck is the rest of the gang anyhew?

xooxx

Hey Blebbie how come icksnay of the amblingay? onay hamesay niay amblingay... whew I haven't done that in a while.

Hi snowie...

Iwent to see Pat yesterday I am going again today. He is not very well, and the doctor has told him to get his affairs in order. I don't know how much longer he will last. Very hard to see my big brother so sick.

will post more later... have a great day.