MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
The WE2's

WHATCHA DOING TODAY?

Good Morning,

Today is final prep day for my monthly trip to MIL’s. Was able to get some things done yesterday but it seems my list got bigger.  :icon19:  DH wants a supply of taco meat too.  :rolleyes:  

Frosty this morning. Rained off & on all day yesterday and when I went to the store, coming out, heavy rain started to fall filled with little snow balls. Soooo..  it snowed here !  :hapydancsmil:  Not really considered snow, probably very soft hail, but I’ll take it. 

Momo, I hope your DH continues to recover. :pray:

Homesteader, your remodeling is impressive. You inspire me to do something around here. Hoping your DH heals quickly too. :pray:

Time to get motivated, have a great day everyone. 

• Like 2

Safe travels Annie!

I hear you about JUST keeping up this winter Mt. Rider. The cold has really taken a toll on me this year. I hardly ever get sick but this winter started out with an *upper respiratory infection that lasted months. Now I think I might be getting some kind of virus because I'm feeling really nauseous and a couple of times I had chills. Dang. Plus the other normal arthritis aches and pains. I just want to get to my 'forever home' and settle down to my own pace.

*Where would the lower respiratory area be? :scratchhead:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.