MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jazzbexter

Hello Hello

Shout out to any expat Brits. I am near Cologne in Germany. Big thanks to Christy for adding me. I am getting prepped. In Germany we have a focus on self defense ad self reliance. Hopefully getting some solar panels I'm the not do distant future. :)

:wave: Hi there! We're hearing some scary things from your corner of the world lately. :( Self defense and self reliance are BIG themes around MrsS. Course we have dozens of other topics too.... :canning::cook::cakeslice::tinfoilhatsmile::shopping::dusting::dishes::clothesline::lois::sheeple: :duck 1: :wormie2: .......just to name a few topics you might find here. ;)

MtRider :pc_coffee:

Hello Jazz, nice to see you here. Pull up the comfy chair, browse the archives and also here, the cake trolley will be around shortly ;)

Hiya, Thanks! Well if anything I am glad for my time as an army cadet in the uk. I learn a lot of good skills, such as how to have a proper fight! That was the unofficial training! ;) but the good thing is that I know I am much more of a feisty fighter than a flee-er. But all the same just avoiding risky situations. It is pretty worrying. There have been much fewer people out celebrating Karneval this year. It is such a shame really. I think now I have a daughter, my feistyness is much higher. I am very much ready to defend the rights and privacy of my family. :)

:thumbs: Barbaric behavior can win simply if no one opposes it. If it gains too much momentum, it becomes all that much harder to oppose.

:gaah: ....that would be idiotic!

Hey ...how about these ladies!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/02/08/former-isis-sex-slaves-now-army-sun-ladies-ready-to-defeat-terror-group.html?intcmp=hpbt2

MtRider ...that's what I call motivation!

Edited by Mt_Rider

Reading that article breaks my heart. There is so much evil in this world.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.