MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Deb2of9

Urgent prayers needed

My nephew is missing. He has been depressed lately and disappeared today leaving his phone and wallet behind. He left a note saying that there is no point anymore. He recently broke up with his girlfriend.

Oh that does not sound good. :(

Father God, You know exactly where this nephew is. You know his heart is hurting and You love him. No matter what life looks like at any given moment, You still have plans for our future. We ask that You instill that into his heart and bring him home again.

In Jesus' name

MtRider :pray:

I was really upset last night and so I said my nephew when it was my grandson that was missing. He has been found. I am not sure about his emotional state. What has led up to this is a long story. My daughter and her husband separated last summer. It was due to the children being removed by CPS because of her husband. The kids are back now and at this time their is a temporary restraining order against him. The abuse was mostly emotional and mental abuse, with some physical. They also believe sexual against one of the girls but they haven't been able to get any proof. However this is what drove my grandson away when he was a couple months shy of 18. He moved in with his girlfriend and her family. She is about a year younger than him and they have been engaged since about a year after that. Unfortunately, what we didn't know is her home life was as messed up as his, actually, maybe more so. Her mother was forced out of the house about a year later. Her Dad moved in with his girl friend and my grandson and his fiancé went with them. We only found out recently how bad it was. At first, the father did odd jobs, but he got my grandson to do all the work and he kept the money. Wanting to marry his fiancé, my grandson found a really good job. It paid over $20 an hour. His fiancé's father kept all of the paycheck except for $100. Also the fiancé and her mother had always been small as long as we knew them and very pasty in color. Her mother improved when she moved out, but his fiancé didn't. In fact, she got worse. About a month ago my grandson bought a pull behind trailer and moved out. It is basically a camper, but it is his home. He rents a space in someone's back yard. The end of March, my grandson was asked by his fiancé's family for some money for groceries. They said their was no food in the house. He gave them $200 but instead of groceries the Dad bought late Christmas gifts. My grandson was upset about this and told them that they were never going to get any more money from him. My grandson's fiancé decided to go to my grandson's place after a big fight with her father where he attacked my grandson who was helping her leave. A week later she was in a panic because her dad kept trying to force her to leave the house. He called his mom and she went to stay with her. That only lasted a night, but my daughter was shocked when she saw her. His fiancé had lost a lot more weight. In fact my daughter said she looked like pictures of concentration camp prisoners. When my daughter fed her she was afraid to eat. She said she would get into trouble if she ate anything. It came out that they fed her very little and she was not allowed to eat anything unless it was given to her by them. I will add that her father and his girl friend are both on the heavy side. Anyway, his fiancé came back to his house and that is when we got the next shock. It seems the Dad showed up only with the sheriff this time. They forcefully removed her from my grandson's place, kicking and screaming. It seems her father had got her listed as incompetent and made himself guardian. He had apparently done it a while before although she had no knowledge of this. He also has been receiving social security check for her for years. He is claiming her defect is low intelligence. I have worked with the developmentally disabled. She is not. She may not be brilliant, but she is of average intelligence. Yet he has used this to lock her up in his place. She is not allowed to answer the door, talk on the phone or get online. She has to go to her room if anyone comes to the house. She has not been allowed to see anyone for about two weeks now. Her Dad told my grandson that she didn't want to see him. In his state, my grandson believes he must have done something wrong and just wants her back. He feels his life isn't worth living without her and thinks she rejected him. I am pretty sure it is her Dad that is doing it no her. This is a real mess. Add to it the mess my son-in-law has caused and it is a problem. My son-in-law actually got up in court the other day and gave a bold face lie. He told the court that my daughter had him accused of killing my grandson in 2010 and that she had left my grandson alone when it happened with only his then 15 year old brother to watch him. He did this to manipulate my daughter. Not only was she home her son died in front of her. They had thought he took some pills, but later that was proved wrong. However in court he told them that my daughter said he killed him by letting him get his pills when it was her pills that did it and then he proceeded to say how the pills did it. He also said he was read his rights after she accused him. One they were both read their rights, prior to them investigating the death. His death was sudden and therefore suspicious. The pills suspected was never his and my daughter was so zone out at the time, she couldn't have accused him of anything. He was in court for harassment charges because even though they feel he is a potential family annihilator based on texts and phone messages he left. He told her that he already had the gravestone with their names on it and they would all go to eternity together. He also said he could take someone out for $70. It is all pretty scary. One night he called her 31 times alone over 6 hours and that was just the cell phone. That is not counting the calls to the home phone and texts he sent. So he is adding all sorts of stress to the situation. I am worried about my grandson as well as the rest of the family with all that is going on. I am also worried about the fiancé. My daughter has placed a call to adult protective services for her and is waiting a call back.

Please pray for all of them.

Only relying on God's wisdom and healing can untangle these situations. I pray God will keep intervening and bring them to know Him and trust Him to make some real changes in their perceptions of this world. I also pray for God to impress someone in authority to look into the situation with that young gal [fiance] ....and get moving on making sure she is safe. She is going to need some healing of her heart/mind/body. Thanking God for keeping grandson SAFE in these last few hours and days. He's got a godly Purpose, whether he's aware of it yet or not. Praying he will grow to be a decent, loving, godly man.

MtRider :pray:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.