MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jeepers

Old Man Winter Cometh

Lol, WE2. I think we missed spring in the desert southwest.

Feels like summer here in TX. Mid 80's. Good thing I brought 'summer ' clothes.

It's snowing like crazy here again. I think Monday is the first day of spring. Good. Then it's not allowed to snow any more. I think that's the way it works. :happy0203:

It's in the 80's here in TX. Local forecast is calling for cooler (low 80's) and high winds.

I just went out to pay the cable bill. That bill comes at a strange time and I'm usually late. I'm not paying any more late fees so I went to AT&T to pay it. I got there just in time. Anyway...it looks like it's going to turn messy. It's snowing with a lot of moisture mixed in. Very wet heavy snow. It's likely to freeze over and be icy. To be honest, if the Dairy Queen wasn't right next door to AT&T I probably wouldn't have gone out. :blush:

I wonder how Mt. Rider is dealing with her weather this year?

I woke up to 30 degrees and 3 inches of snow this morning. It's snowing so hard it looks like a blizzard out there. Supposed to be 70 degrees Sunday.   :scratchhead:

The snow plow went by an knocked my mailbox almost all the way over. Sigh. It would have been better if they would have knocked the whole thing down. How to get it upright again? I don't have a clue. :motz_6:

These snow plow drivers drive like a bat out of hades and the force of the snow takes out mail boxes all over the place. Really upsetting. My mailbox is one of those Rubbermaid kind that sits over a 2x4 (I think) and it's been bolted on for over 25 years and sunk 6 feet down in the ground. It will be fun trying to get that thing out. Might be easier to just cut it to the ground and start over.  :angry:

Dang I'm mad.

• Like 1

I looked on my towns website:

"The city shall not be responsible for any damage to mailboxes, garbage cans, landscaping or other objects located within the city right of way during the course of snow plowing operation."

I know, I know. It's been over 8 hours and I'm still fuming over that stupid mailbox.   :P

• Like 2

Mid 80's the last few day. It's looking like it will stay that way here for a while. 

Sorry about out your mailbox Jeepers. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.