MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Trouble Getting in!

Andrea

Hi all!  I've been blocked from the forums for I don't know how many months.  I tried to get in touch with Arby/Sassenach via facebook but she never replied.  I hope all is well with all of you.  It's been a difficult couple of years, but all is okay.  

Andrea

P.S.  I still had to ignore the firewall block 3 separate times before it would allow me in.  I use chrome.  Is there a way to make this go away?

• Like 2

I can get on using chrome now, but had to use Microsoft edge until the upgrade was finished.  Somebody had a fix in one of the topics that helped.  I'm so glad to hear you, Andrea!  I have thought about you.  The Jerusalem artichokes you sent are growing well in Magnolia where I planted them.  LOL  Should have brought some with me to the country.  Sorry you have had a hard time but glad things are getting better!

• Like 1

Andrea!  :hi: So nice to see you again.  

I've been working on trying to get rid of that horrible warning page.  :groooansmileyf:  

I was actually thinking about you the other day.  I had planted a bunch of onion seeds and nothing grew, because I had left the bag of seeds in the heat over the summer.  Hopefully, you got some of them to grow.  

Looking forward to hearing how you are doing.

• Like 1

The only onions I have this  year are the Egyptian Walking Onions and that's only because they planted themselves! I'm going out of my way to do more gardening this year. Life hasn't allowed much me time lately but I'm trying to reclaim a bit of time for myself. 

• Like 1

Andrea! So good to hear from you. I have a chrome book but haven't been able to get on for months on it. No matter what I did to my settings it never let me get past that warning page.

Great to see you, dogmom4.  You've been missed too.

FYI Everyone:  Today I have worked diligently with our providers and they have "GUARANTEED" the horrible warning page will be removed.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
On 4/18/2017 at 6:39 AM, Annarchy said:

I've been working on trying to get rid of that horrible warning page.  :groooansmileyf:  

I run Windows 7 and use Chrome. I kept getting that horrible warning page and eventually gave up trying to get in. I am so glad to see that the site is back up and running smoothly ("knock on wood").

Now I just have to settle back in and catch up on what has been going on. BTW-when did the site come back online?

• 3 months later...

I thought I would check back in today - first full day off I've had in months - and YEAH!  New site with no more pesky warnings!  I got in several months ago and have been blocked ever since.  Glad to see the new updated home!  :)

• Like 2

Wow...do you suppose will be seeing a lot more of our MrsS friends now that they can get past the warning, etc.???  :happy0203:

Good to see you again Andrea!  I was locked out back last spring but found a way in...

MtRider  ....hugs to Annarchy for her long hours dedictated to our site.  :hug3:

• Like 3