MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm back!

dogmom4

Hi Lady! :hi:   IDK what I'd do if I couldn't come here.  

How's your DH?  You all hanging in there?  Did you get settled in your new home or are you still going through moving boxes?

How do you like your tablet?  DH mentioned I should consider getting one.  IDK, I have 2 MacBooks, an iPhone and a Win10 desktop, now.  The darn Win10 is taking a lot of getting used to.  Things are completely different from my old XP and DH's old Vista.  But, it is a step into the future for me.  I'm still always trying to learn something.  :pc_coffee:

• Like 2

Yeah!  What Annarchy said!!  :band2:  :woohoo: 

We were getting very concerned for you, Dogmom.  Hadn't heard from you after your 2nd move last summer!  Course we knew that would be super stress/busy and then you'd be back to work..... How is your dh????  How are you????  

MtRider   :hi:

• Like 1

We are all doing well. Dh is doing amazingly well. It's like a second chance ya know? He will go in for regular Dr visits and be on meds for the  rest of his life but  he's lost over 30 pounds and is now able to go and walk several miles a day (which he does).  Our move went well into our new place but we will be moving again at the end of August.  Our daughter is staying with us so we were are a three-bedroom place. But she's now doing physically better...got accepted to grad school and will moving out in the fall. So....we are moving into a two bedroom place in September. This move will go much easier because we got rid of so much last year....and the new place is literally about 10 houses down the street.

I love my IPad! I had to upgrade my phone because after four years it no longer held a charge and they had a special where I could get one for $100. I've already put a Kindle app on it so I can read my books and an exercise app on it so I can get of my tuckus and get fit like my hubby. He's leaving me in the dust. I like how lightweight it is...kinda like having a giant phone.

• Like 1

Wow....great news that your dh is doing well....and dd too!  :thumbs:  Wishing both of them the best with their challenges. 

Too bad about yet another move tho.  Renting....sometimes it works and sometimes it's a real pain!

And very good news that you are among those of us finally returning to MrsS.  :woohoo:

MtRider  :D

• Like 1

So glad to see you back here and it's wonderful news about your husband and your daughter!

Moving is such a pain. I think the longer you live some place the worse it is to move. You collect so much stuff without even realizing it. And the more room you have the more you fill it up. By 'you' I mean me.  :buttercup:

• Like 1