MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Morning Walk...with PICTURES!

I got up and went for my walk instead of going back to bed like I wanted.  :mornincoffee:

Here, have some pictures. :bouquet:

I missed getting a picture of the baby bunny because I pointed him out to some other ladies who were also out walking.  Maybe tomorrow I'll get him. :hapydancsmil:

Be vewy, vewy quiet.  I'm hunting wabbits!  :ph34r:

2017-05-17 20.49.41.jpg

2017-05-23_08_42_45.jpg

2017-05-23_08_54_47.jpg

2017-05-23_08_50_07.jpg

2017-05-23_08_56_00.jpg

2017-05-23_08_52_00.jpg

2017-05-23_08_34_22.jpg

• Like 5

Very pretty CG!  Mommy bunny looks pretty small. They are so cute. Son rescued a nest off them in his yard a few weeks back. If he didn't the dogs would have had them. They were very interested and not in a good way.

I wish I liked exercising too. I just don't.  :sigh:

9 hours ago, Jeepers said:

Very pretty CG!  Mommy bunny looks pretty small. They are so cute. Son rescued a nest off them in his yard a few weeks back. If he didn't the dogs would have had them. They were very interested and not in a good way.

I wish I liked exercising too. I just don't.  :sigh:

Not sure the bunny was momma.  It was across a few fields.  May have just been one born earlier.

3 hours ago, Mt_Rider said:

We have bunnies a lot.  Right now a nest of babies is in the hay barn.  Smart momma since they've been dry and warm while it rains/sleets/gropels/snows outside.

MtRider :)

This is in a new subdivision.  They had dug a trench to lay wire, then covered it again, but they didn't pack it down so the dirt is collapsing back into the trench in places.  The baby bunny was in the trench where the dirt had collapsed, then went further back in.

14 hours ago, Annarchy said:

Bunnies are cute.  But....  I don't like them....  the one that got into our car engine and ate the wire harness, cost us almost $300. plus towing.

Love your pictures.  :thumbs:

Yikes! We have a few that like to hang out in front of our house sometimes.  Haven't heard of them eating car wiring, though...