MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

old member

Guest Lee Anderson

Guest Lee Anderson

just for info--my post for books for sale was removed and it was suggested that I join in discussions before I sell things.  I have been a member of this forum since about 1999.  I was using a different email and my name was galee. I had lost all my info for signing in so I rejoined in order to give the members some really good books for really low cost.  Do I have to be around for more time as Lee before I can sell books

Hi again, Galee. I found your old username, and another user named galee1. 

When I get home, I can help you get your old account access. It's kinda hard to do on my cell phone. 

Sorry I deleted the info on your guest post. We get spammed sometimes and I wanted to give you, not knowing who you were, an opportunity to join us, because  the information you posted was interesting. 

I hope I didn't offend.

Welcome back. 

Respectfully, 

Annarchy

PS.  If Cat is around, she may be able to help before I get a chance to. 

Aw Lee/Galee.   :hug3:

We had a big change over with the site and some things were a little wonky for awhile too. Also seeing "Guest" in front of a name was confusing...at least to me. I was wondering how a guest could post. I'm sure they will get you straightened out soon.

In the meantime WELCOME BACK!