MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jeepers

Harmony House Coupon

They have some really neat backpacking assortments and vegetable samplers.  A tidy little cardboard box with all kinds of potential humming inside.

Harmony house is wonderful!  I got their sampler pack a while back, when my husband was alive, for taste testing, and he was impressed (he was the pickier eater of the two of us).  

I like to order stuff that I don't dry myself from them.  Thanks for the heads up.

I've ordered from them before too and I've never had any problems with their products. I got all of my freeze dried fruit from them. The last sale I posted I ordered some dehydrated shallots. I don't think I've ever seen any shallots in my grocery store. If I did buy fresh ones...by the time I'd buy enough to dry, prepare them and use the electricity to dry them, it would probably cost more to do it myself. They should arrive today or tomorrow.

I like the containers they come in too. They take up a lot less room than  a #10 can. I do transfer the food into a 1/2 gallon Ball jar but I save the plastic jugs for other things.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.