MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A Neighbor's Trials

Please pray for a neighbor Lady. Her step son stabbed her in the back with a knife, puncturing her lung. 

They caught him. 

Prayers will help for her renewed faith in God, that He will heal her and take care of her. 

She got to come home yesterday. They had to get her oxygen levels up before they let her go. 

I brought over over some frozen prepared meals for her & her DH, hoping that it will ease the every day chores so she can continue to heal. 

She had to show me pics, ack!  He didn't miss her heart by much, and she had several defensive wounds. 

The knife was a 10 inch fillet knife. 

She seems to be in good spirits, in spite of it all. 

Thank you all for your prayers. 

5 hours ago, Annarchy said:

They had to get her oxygen levels up before they let her go. 

DH and I know this topic very well by now.  Never quite comprehended personally how important O2 saturation levels are to one's very next moment of functioning.  Praying for her and family......  Such turmoil!

5 hours ago, Annarchy said:

I brought over over some frozen prepared meals for her & her DH, hoping that it will ease the every day chores so she can continue to heal. 

Also from our recent experience.....that's absolutely perfect, Annarchy.  Everyone has to eat but it's so laborious when other issues are even more vital.  We were so grateful for meals brought to us!!!!!!

MtRider  :thumbs:  :thumbs: