MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Missing Forum?

Hey Annarchy, are we missing a forum down in the private area? For ladies only? I was going to post and didn't see it. It's probably right in front of me but these days I seem to need a GPS system to find my way around everywhere. :blush:

Yeah, that's the one. I don't see it. I don't have the Teens or The Edge either. I forgot about the Edge. Humm, that's strange. I have the Fireside, 2nd. Amendment, Mrs.Survival's Cookbook and Mrs.S Manual.  Annnnnie! LOL. I was just going to post a rant that I was hot about at the time. No biggie.

I tried switching to the default theme and that didn't help either.

Edited by Jeepers
Added Info

It will probably take one of Cat or Annarchy's buttons but....

http://mrssurvival.com/forums/index.php?/forum/36-the-edge/

http://mrssurvival.com/forums/index.php?/forum/23-pssssstcan-we-talk/

Tip toe up to these doors so iffen they are locking you out.....ya don't bang your nose.  ;)

MtRider  ....as our newest mod, you're supposed to have the key to more doors, not less   :rolleyes:

Both links give me:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F176/1

It is just strange that I can access some of the 'members only' forums and not all of them. Before the board change a couple of months ago, I could view them all so I'm sure it's just a glitch. But all of our members should probably check to make sure they are seeing all of the members forums. Even stranger is I didn't even notice that I was missing The Edge and Psssst.  :wacko:

I also remember that when the board change over happened I couldn't view the top part of the screen and Annarchy did something to fix that.

Maybe I need to start shoveling more coal faster into this antiquated computer of mine. I know when I get a Windows 10 I'm going to have even more user errors than I do now. Not looking forward to that upgrade. I'll bet anything as soon as I get a Windows 10 they will go to Windows 11 and I'll still be behind.

I forgot to mention that I won't bother Ann or Cat with it because I was just going to post about the trip to Indiana in the private forum when I noticed it was missing. One of them will see this post soon enough. No rush.

Edited by Jeepers
More Info
1 hour ago, Jeepers said:

Maybe I need to start shoveling more coal faster into this antiquated computer of mine.

:lol:

BTDT!

I was super worried about WIN10  ....but actually, there was very little change.  Perhaps compared to when I changed from Apple products to PC stuff.  So maybe it won't be so bad, Jeepers.  DH will likely have to make The Change in time for Tax Preparation buisness in January.  $$$$$ 

MtRider :shrug:

I already bought the book about Windows 10 For Dummy Seniors or something like that. I probably should read the book and make the transition while my Windows 7 computer still works.

I'd like a notebook or pad or something small that has a USB plug and a DVD/CD drive all built in. I really need to start weaning away from the computer a little. Soooo many free games...so little time. And yes, my name is Jeepers and I'm hooked on Youtube.   :pc_coffee: