MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mt_Rider

Stop your electronic devices ...

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/10/01/how-to-stop-your-devices-from-listening-to-and-saving-everything-say.html

Well.....as I am not a tech person, I have no way to know if these ideas are valid...or even a good idea.  I don't have a 'smart phone' so the issue does not apply.  But read and see if the ideas/data might be helpful. 

MtRider  :animal0017:

....doesn't apply to me.....  :wacko: 

Spoke too soon.  I hadn't read all of them.  WIN10 Microsoft has a critter named 'Cortana' dwelling inside.  :behindsofa: ...it can be summoned verbally also.  :motz_6:  It does keep popping up and I ignore it.  Need to flush Cortana down the electronic toilet!  :tapfoot: 

.....'they' are everywhere!  :runcirclsmiley2:'Nuff to give you a headache!   Hey, do you supposed that's what causing illness, even brain trauma in the U.S. folks in the Cuban embassy? 

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/report-trump-admin-tell-most-cuban-diplomats-leave-u-s/

MtRider  ....we used to take comfort in laughing at this sort of thing as "Science Fiction" ....until too much of it was proved true...   <_<

PS....just turned all 'Cortana' stuff to OFF   ....don't want electronic assistant  babysitter

Edited by Mt_Rider
  • Sad 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.