MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Are you missing your signature photo.

I've noticed the forum signature photos are missing. 

I had downloaded them when I backed up the system, back in the spring. 

I will ill check to see if IPS transferred the files.  If they didn't, we can work to get them back into your profiles. 

Let me know, and I can check if it is in the file I have on my computer. 

I could be VERY wrong about this but I THINK the missing photos with some of the posters is because they were stored in the program "Photo Bucket". It used to be free but now they charge and if you don't pay then you can't see your pictures. I think that is the problem and not an issue with this site.

You might be talking about something else though.

Yes, I have noticed the PB issue. However, Snowmom, Darlene, Cat, and others are missing their sig photos. I will send a service request to IP after Sunday, (I'm gonna take a break from 'work' tomorrow).  

Thanks for noticing, Jeepers. :thumbs:

• Like 1
On 10/21/2017 at 8:57 PM, Annarchy said:

Yes, I have noticed the PB issue. However, Snowmom, Darlene, Cat, and others are missing their sig photos. I will send a service request to IP after Sunday, (I'm gonna take a break from 'work' tomorrow).  

Thanks for noticing, Jeepers. :thumbs:

Did this get fixed, or am I just still able to see my own?  :shrug:

11 hours ago, TheCG said:

I can see something on yours, but can't really identify what I'm seeing.  Looks almost like your cat is squished in the bottom half, maybe?

It's a cat looking up, since the saying under my name is "looking to Him"   And yeah, it's not really obvious, maybe?

I have some of the sig line photos, that were put in an ‘image’ file. I’m hoping Our service provider can link them. If not, when I get back from TX, we can work together to get your missing sigs back. 

Yes, Cat, Snowmom, & Darlene, yours are in that file. 

• 6 months later...