MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Guest Joyfilled

Back after a LONG hiatus....

Guest Joyfilled

Hello everyone! I'm back (I hope) after a looking time. I've tried coming back a few times, and for some reason wasn't able to. Hope this time I can!

Some of you that have been here for years, may know me as Happygirl. Do you remember me? Lots has happened in my life, but I am thankful to say that I have remained joyful through it all, and am very content where I am. I have a wonderful husband, and now 3 more kids (plus one in Heaven)!! I homeschool the kids, live on a hobby farm, and like to be with my hubby. 

I'm hoping to get some female encouragement for prepping....it seems to be such a masculine world and yet a lot of what happens includes us! So...I'm glad to be back. Hugs to you all! :)

2 minutes ago, Joyfilled said:

I hope that's a good thing....bwahaha! ;) Thanks!!

Yes, it is.  :hug3:

• Thanks 1

I remember you! I've been AWOL too, but I've missed this place!

• Like 1

A few years ago I was able to download free foxfire books vol 1-5 on my jump drive.  Haven't seen any of the rest of the volumes...has anybody seen them for free?

Hello everyone! I look in every once in a while. I miss you all too. Life has been very busy, in mostly good ways. MrMomM is fine. He loves retirement, and I love having him retired! We are eagerly looking forward to grandchild #10 arriving in Jan. He will be our 5th grandson. We are blessed to have all but 3 grandchildren living nearby.

I love this site, and how you can be gone for awhile and come back and the same loving, nurturing and compassionate attitudes are still here. Such a great site!

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.