MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jeepers

Turmeric Soft Chews

Not sure where to put this but here seems as good a place as any.

The last time I was at Sam's Club I picked up some Turmeric soft chews. I was going to get some capsules but these caught my eye. I'm so tired of taking pills. Anyway...

If you like tart candy these are really good. They are soft and chewy and nearly melt in your mouth. They are tropical flavored with a little tang to them. To me they taste tart and fruity.

They are individually wrapped, gluten free, no artificial colors, sweeteners, flavors or preservatives and are made in the USA. Recommended dosage is 1-2 a day.

They are cheaper at Sam's Club and come in a 90 pack for $19.97.  Not too bad for a 3 month supply. I've seen them online at the same price for only 30 of them.

So, if you are thinking about taking turmeric and like tart candy, you might be interested in these.

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

• Like 1

I really like them, but you really need black pepper to get the piperazine (or whatever it is) that makes the turmeric bioavailable.  Otherwise you just tint the toilet bowl a bit more.  Maybe you should eat them immediately before or after a meal that has black pepper in it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And remember that turmeric is high oxalate if one tends to get that type of kidney stone!

• Thanks 1

We take the Tumeric capsules but heavily pepper our eggs at breakfast.  I have some in containers for another time and can cap them myself using fine ground pepper...AND using gloves! LOL

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.