MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Lastest Update 04/24/18

Just a FYI:

There was a minor glitch when we updated Tuesday.  I am addressing them now.

Thanks for your patience.

Oh, and we have a whole bunch of new Emoji Smiles....:blink:  The ones we have had are at the bottom of the list.  (Unless I can figure out how to move them to the top, but it isn't high on my priority list right now.)

• Like 2

RE: the Emoji  [aka:  SMILIES]   ...once you use one of them, the next time you hit the smile face to get them again, our old faithful ones come right up and you don't have to scroll down. 

Thanks for all you do keeping us running, Annarchy!!  :hug3: 

MtRider  .......I do have to say that one has to LOOK CAREFULLY at some of the new smilies.....  know what you are choosing.... just sayin'  ..... 

Sorry Jeepers, I doubt it is user error, I will check some things out. I have noticed that the smile options change, depending on which computer I am using. 

Snapshotmiki, your little goats are showing up today. :shrug:

• Like 1

Speaking of smilies... I might owe an apology.

In serious posts when some one has reported good news I've done this  ------>  lol

I just realized the other day that most people recognize that as 'laughing out loud'. Well, honestly, I do too. But I have used it as a picture as a sign of praise or sign like a touchdown. You know, something to be grateful for or excited about.

When I 'laugh out loud' I use uppercase  LOL's  so it didn't dawn on me lowercase letters say the same.

Crimony. If I ever used that (and I'm sure I did) I thought I was rooting for you and not laughing out loud at you.  :sorry: 

I've also done this -------> lo  to indicate that I'm raising my hand in agreement.

Ignorance is bliss...until it isn't. 

• Haha 2

Jeepers, if I've ever seen your "lol"  or "lo" ....I woudn't have known what it was.  I don't remember ever seeing them tho. 

One thing about the "LIKE" button......when someone posts some thing that has serious and then funny....is it clear enough to hit the "laughing LIKE" button?  Cuz I'd be laughing at the funny ....not the serious.  :scratchhead: 

MtRider  ...... Annarchy:  ?  and  :sSig_thankyou:

I think I've used those "lol" letters down in the ladies section. Can't think of the name of it. It was probably way before we had the "like" button.

Don't worry over it Annarchy. You already do so much to keep us up and running. lol

• 2 weeks later...

More data points, in case they help.

On Chrome:

I don't see any goats.  I see a gray box with the picture icon and the text "fight 3 tiny goats.jpg".  Becca Anne's just has the picture icon (no box) and says "becca.jpg".

On Edge:

No goats.   Box with picture icon and the text "fight 3 tiny".  Becca Anne's has the picture icon (no box) and says "becca.jp".

On both: DogMom4's picture shows up just fine, but hers is hosted elsewhere.

• Like 1