MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Snowmom

Old Pine

(((((Snowmom)))))   I'm so very sorry for your loss.  Prayers of comfort for you and your family.

Hi all,

I haven't been in here for a while now and thought I would come in today.

Thank you all for your condolences.   You don’t know what you all mean to me and when things like this happen, I know you all are praying.      

It has been just over 2 months now and it really seems like it has been forever and yet it seems like it was yesterday.  

My daughter and I are doing ok and we have had a lot of people at church as well as relatives willing to help us do things.     Our Pastor has been out here several times in the past few weeks.    He isn’t able to come every week, but, he sure tries to be here as often as possible and that has been at least 6 or 7 times now since the funeral.     His oldest daughter comes out with him once in a while, she was one who Gary though a lot of.    He told her she was his adopted granddaughter.    

There has been a lot going on around here and papers to fill out and get signed and all.  Gary didn’t tell me what all I would have to do and all the paperwork I would have after he passed away.    I am almost finished with paper work I have some papers coming in the mail one of these days and that should be all of them.   

I have picked out a headstone but haven't ordered it yet.      Like I said so much to think about after one passes on and this is just something you don't think about before that time.   

Again thank you all for your prayers, hugs and words of encouragement.      

• Like 1

Losing a spouse is a deep grief and lots of things that need to get finalized...even when you think there's not much to be finalized.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.