MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I don't know if many of you remember Alexis. She hasn't been on here in a while. I just found out that on October 5 she lost her battle with ALS. 

• Sad 7

Yes I believe MacKinnon was her user name. She was from Tennessee but the last 6 months or so she has been living with her daughter here in Texas. 

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. If it was The MacKinnon, then I do remember her very well. I didn't know her real name though. I was thinking about her when, a couple of months back, we were mentioning people we hadn't seen here for awhile. Wasn't she taking care of her elderly mother?

• Like 1

I'm so sorry to hear this.  I met her and her mom at a gathering.  They were both so nice and down to earth!

On 10/30/2018 at 2:37 PM, Midnightmom said:

Has anyone told Darlene???

Annarchy came to the rescue and gave me a heads up Midnightmom. I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I've been out of town watching my brother's 4 children while he and his wife took their first vacation in 20 years alone and just got back.

• Like 1

ALS.....I didn't know she had that.  I knew she hadn't been on for several years.  Yes, I met her and her mom at that gathering too. 

MtRider.... :( 

It was fast. Right after her husband and mother passed away (within days of each other) she was diagnosed with Lymes but it turned out it wasn't Lymes it was the early onset of ALS. I believe it was March or April she moved in with her daughter in south Texas then in June or July she went on Hospice.

• Sad 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.