MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kappydell

Gardening Through the Winter

Guest mh isback

hi ya ladies Mary here. ty all for the compliments on our garden and yard. i lve working outsideand this yard needs alot of it badly,wasnt touched for 12 yrs. s etc. next project is make a path down to the creek so we can sit and look at our lil creek, then cut trees out for a shooting range as we have a 50 ft drop offo it needs alot of thinning of trees

:hi:  Hiya, Chainsaw Mary!!  We feel like we know you too, from hearing about the adventures of reclaiming that piece of property.  Love the pics and drool over the garden.  How did it fare with the recent COLD?

MtRider  :pc_coffee:

• Like 1

MARY!  WELCOME!  :hi:

It's so nice to see you post. I love looking at all of the pictures of your garden and hearing about your adventures from Kappydell. I've gotten a lot of good advise and info from you guys already. 

You are very much welcome to post here anytime. Don't be a stranger. 

Last but not least...thank you for your service.  

• Like 1

Chainsaw Mary says thank you for the warm welcome.  Today she was out raking pine needles.  They harbor fleas, and our dog dodger loves-loves-LOVES to roll in them.  Then he cant figure out why we chase him down for a flea bath (he acts like such a martyr)! Tomorrow we have doctors appointments, so I can get cleared for neck surgery (I joke abut having my throat cut)

Making up a good tall tale to explain that new scar will be fun.  I've already got good ones we made up about vampires (to explain the shoulder scars - I ducked & it missed); about my cancer scars  (six) from the robot assisted surgery (that was a BIG fight over a parking space);  my hip & knee replacement scars (gators); still thinking about what to say about the neck scar.  Now what kind of tall tale would be fun?  Hmmm.  My last surgeon laughed out loud when I told him about making up spectacular tales because after all, every scar tells a story.  Might as well make it a good, spectacular, leg-pulling, whopper.  :darthduck:

• Haha 2

Um....the folks at the blood donation center got a little too enthusiastic?  :o

MtRider  :rolleyes: 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.