MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I am pulling this out of the Revamping Car Kit. Didn't want to hijack the thread.

So to let everyone know - yes I am being tested for Rheumatoid arthritis (RA). The test had to be sent off and should be back today but the doctor's office closed at noon so I didn't hear anything. I do know my sed rate (the blood test to measure inflammation in your body) was high anything over 20 is high mine was 30 so we know I have inflammation, now just to find out if it is RA or just the plain jane arthritis. At this point all I know is if it bends it hurts. By the end of the day my hands throb. I am trying a new OTC cream it is called is Real Time Pain Relief. It is all natural and it seemed to work for a friend so which me luck. 

• Like 1

I hope whatever the diagnosis you find relief soon. A friend of mine has RA. 

Thanks. Just knowing will give me something will help a lot.

I am hoping I hear something Monday morning. The weather is changing again and snow is on its way I can tell it is gonna be COLD already.

Edited by mommato3boys

Morning, did you hear anything yet.     Hope you find out something soon.    :pray:

I think that is what they said about me, but no testing.    Just that my fingers are getting bumps on them.   

The NP called me yesterday and we chatted. My test come back negative but she is still referring me to a rheumatologist. She said that with just osteoarthritis I should not hurt all over the way I do, that osteo would be localized to say a knee or shoulder etc. But if it bends it hurts from my toes to my fingers. My wrist, shoulders, hips, knees, toes - like I said if it bends it hurts. My fingers are so stiff in the mornings I can't bend them. It is noon by the time I can type more than 50 words without errors. I cannot go barefoot any more I have to have warm feet or I can't walk. So as soon as the insurance approves it and I can get an appointment I will go see a rheumatologist. Hopefully I will get some answers. 

Yes the prayers are definitely felt. They are what are keeping me going. I did apply for a job with a different hospital within our network. It is in south Texas down near McAllen. We will be three hours from the grandbaby and youngest son. Plus we won't have such cold weather 6 months out of the year. Praying that I find favor with the powers that be. The good part is I won't loose any time towards retirement.   

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.