MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mt_Rider

4 requests

Hi everyone. I've got several prayer requests:

1)  Heard this morning from KJ from MO.....known all my life. You probably remember her from other requests since she's had poor health and many surgeries. And that horrific accident.  Anyway, docs have been watching her pancreas and at this point they have detected pre-cancerous lesions. Their solution would be to remove her pancreas, spleen, duodenum, and part of the stomach. Serious surgery but ...pancreatic cancer is swift and deadly. She would be Type 1 diabetic for the rest of her life. MRI is scheduled for Friday. She has been healed before and hopes God's will would be that she does not have to have these extreme measures. But she says His will be done.

2)  Today KJ's sister, L [she's 3 yrs younger than us]  had a fall at work. Shattered wrist, bone showing. Cracked/broken rib. Please pray for her surgery in the morning to repair her damages. And for her recovery.

3)  Another good friend needs to know how to proceed with a medical issue...one that has some unknowns.  That's always hard to wait. 

4) As I mentioned in the other thread, I've got something going on and a test today had to be postponed til Friday.

It's a little overwhelming to have all of us suddenly in some serious/potentially serious health issues. In each case, will you please pray 1) that anything the docs need to know, will be discovered and treated in the very best way possible. 2) That God will apply His healing mercies as He deems most beneficial for His glory.

Thank you all!!!

MtRider  :pray: 

• Like 1

You know that I am always praying for you and will include the others that the Lord has laid on your heart.

((((MR))))

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Mt_Rider said:

1) that anything the docs need to know, will be discovered and treated in the very best way possible. 2) That God will apply His healing mercies as He deems most beneficial for His glory.

Joining you in your prayer request...in Jesus' Name...amen.

• Thanks 1

KJ's sister L came thru her surgery fine.  They plated and screwed the wrist...and plan to remove the plates later.  She must have really mashed it up!

And she didn't even slip on ice......it was a grape!  :imoksmiley: 

Haven't heard back from KJ....she was waiting to go into the MRI on Friday when she emailed about L.  KJ believes she does have to have this massive surgery cuz things have not felt right for a while. 

So she's still pending as are the other two requests.  I got the test done on Friday but no hurry on finding out will indicate good news.  :pray: 

MtRider  ...thanks everyone

OK....updates

--  L with shattered wrist is healing.  

--My other good friend...keep praying for her pain and for the doctor's skill in this longer term healing....or God's healing if He'd chose...

--For me...the results of test are back.  Nothing unexpected.  Surgery likely.  Next appt. to talk is Mon 1/7/2019.

-- KJ in Missouri ....who almost certainly needed the removal of several organs due to tumors on the pancreas.....just heard test results of a very detailed MRI today.  She sent this for me to share with you:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-

To those of you who have prayed for me, I thank you so very much.  My tumors have either shown shrinkage (happens only in 2 percent of cases) or have remained stable.  I've been given a reprieve from close monitoring - don't have to come back for a year!   And I have been salvaged from a very harsh surgery.  I am so very grateful.  I have yet another year that I can serve Him!  I intend to make use of it!  Please feel free to share these words [below] that I received 20 years ago from the God that I love, with anyone who is having a hard time getting through life, or are facing a seemingly insurmountable mountain in this journey we call life. They were given to me in reaponse to some heavy prayer and fasting through a most difficult time in my own life.  They hang on the wall in our home as a constant reminder of how gracious our Lord is to our circumstances.  God Bless you all!  
KJ in Missouri

Refiner`s Fire
When doubts arise and fears dismay,
And things don't go your way...
When other's ought's, and shoulds, and musts,
Fill your life with lack of trust
Remember oh, The Master's Plan
Reach out and take Christ Jesus' hand
And know that all is well with Him...
Tis just Refiner's Fire.

When gossip's judgements make you sad
Lift your heart, rejoice, be glad
When testimony can't be shared,
Let voice be silent, go unheard.
Let life speak, example stand 
To show the working of God's hand
It is a part of Holy Plan...
Tis just Refiner's Fire.

Rise above, give praise, rejoice
Hearken to the Master's voice.
Seek out His Scriptures, understand
The nature of His Holy Plan.
Let your strivings heartaches cease
Open heart, allow in peace.
Endure the hardship despite pain,
Know in heaven there will be gain...
Tis just Refiner's Fire.

Thank you Lord for Holy Plan
That has withstood the time of man.
Thank you Lord for struggles, strife,
That humbles, seeks to shape a life. 
Thank you Spirit for sharp edged sword,
That divides the good out for the Lord
So we may stand in Heavens Spire...
Praise God for Refiners Fire.

"Who may abide the day of His coming? 
And who shall stand when He appeareth?
For He is like a refiner's fire and a fuller's soap"....Malachi 3:2
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -
Gift of the Holy Spirit  January 17th 1999
Through the stirrings of my heart.

MtRider.....I asked her today, for a copy of these words that I'd heard from her years ago.  She decided to gift them to any and all.    Her MRI results are quite unexpected....  :amen: 
Edited by Mt_Rider
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

no emoji for cartwheels.  

• Haha 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.