MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ambergris

Venezuelan Civil War

Russia and China already have troops inside V.  The US has had plans to stage them from Colombia; I don't know how those are progressing.

• Sad 1

Yes, I've been watching Venezuela for over a year now when all of the talk about their economic collapse was going on. It has to be scary for the people.

I recently watched a couple of documentaries on their living conditions. So sad. I pray they don't end up like Aleppo in Syria. :yar:

The government/military has robbed the country and it's people.  What evilness resides there!  I read/or saw? that most of the people can't even afford toilet paper because their "dollar" inflation rate is something like 10,000%?  Other countries in the past (and some today) have fell victim to corrupt governments (take heed?) and the people have suffered and died before the corrupt bunch was ran out on a broom.  

• Like 1

This was a modern professional country.....cuz they have Caribbean oil!!  You can have all the resources in the world and still turn into a 3rd world country if the leadership does all the wrong things.  That means it could happen here too.  :pray: 

What's making me nervous is their current prez/dictator is giving away some of the oil rights to Russia.  I don't think even "Uncle Hugo" even did that. 

Somehow China is also very interested and involved but I'm not clear on how/what..........the why is oil, of course. 

And the U.S. .........  ???

They need to revolt.  They need a revolution that is done by the people...not propped up by other powers and then left in the dust after they take their cut...

MtRider  :pray: 

• Like 1

I agree Mt. Rider. For the people BY THE PEOPLE. Not wait until some 'knight in shining armor' foreign agency rushes in. I

Of course those people don't have guns for protection or to fight back with. :whistling: 

Keep them illiterate and defenseless. What's that saying...useful idiots. By the way, that isn't a slur. 

Isn't a slur exactly, tho it's no compliment.   ......'useful idiots' is an historical term.  Allegedly points to Lenin as it's origin but that's disputed.  I've heard it refers to those who naively support one govt-type cause or another without real information.  Often backfires since the cause they support will not, in the end, support them.   "Useful Innocents" is another similar term.

In this case in Venezuela, ruining the masses of people with collapse, starvation, etc might make them helpless.  ....until they rise up anyway.  Just the shock of living an ordinary modern life and having it collapse around your ears.....must take some time to figure out.  :o   I hope the PEOPLE take back their country and begin the long haul towards restoring it.    Hopefully without too many onerous 'strings' attached to any aid they get. 

MtRider  :pc_coffee:  

• Like 1

I hope they will be able to rise up and take back their country, and their lives.  I am watching them closely, as they could be forshadowing our future if the wrong politicians get their way.  The harder they press to disarm the poplace the more I wonder what they have up their sleeves.  

• Like 1

Jose is someone we've heard from before.  He was an upper middle class professional in Venezuela but got his immediate family out several years ago.  He is still in contact with people ....this is his latest report.  Obviously he can't even say all that he's heard for the safety of those still in grave danger.

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/whats-happening-in-venezuela/

MtRider  :pray: 

• Sad 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.