MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Can't stop to being used to

So I have a lot of emotional issues.But despite of that I'm also conscious with my health so I don't really like taking meds as it could damage my kidney. So I discovered one of the ways to at least ease or make myself calm down without taking internal meds and that is massages. So lately I've lost my job and so while I'm looking for another one, I need to save money or be more cautious in spending my saved money for the non work duration. However my negative emotions are getting worse and I don't know what to do. I need it, I've been used to this kind of treatment I don't know how to help myself now...

Edited by Annarchy
Remove link

:welcome:

Maybe, try focusing on good things. Every time you catch yourself being negative, think on things that make you happy. 

We have a lot of information about saving money here.  

• Like 1

I have been living with a wrecked back for almost five years now.  I can't afford the massages I need--who can?  But I get a great deal of similar relief from hard, long stretches.  Do you have a free, beginner-friendly yoga class somewhere that you can attend?

I can't afford the massages either. Medicare will help with the cost, if you qualify, and if you can get a doctor to write a script.

Yoga would be great. It's as low or no impact as you choose. Our library has quite a few exercise tapes from aerobic to wheelchair. if yours doesn't then you could YouTube yoga and do it along with them on your computer. 

I feel for you all. Just when I think my back can't hurt any worse...it  does. I used to at least be able to sit on the floor and accomplish tasks but now even that hurt the back. 

Mental health can really effect your health too. Mansano, I hope you have someone you can talk to about your feelings.

I meant DVD's not tapes. My age is showing.

Edited by Jeepers
Age Related
  • Like 2