MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Gunny’s Play Time

7 hours ago, Jeepers said:

Look at that last picture. He is actually smiling with joy. Someone was having a good day!

:008Laughing:

He has a very expressive face!  Except today, he’s depressed & down because DH left and hasn’t come back yet...!  This is Gunny’s first time alone without DH....   Time for some major spoilage. :happy0203:  

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Mt_Rider said:

Sure glad you told us it was a DUCK.......  :unsure:   Otherwise I might have thot a SNAKE had gotten into his pool.  :runcirclsmiley2:

MtRider  ...soooo fun to watch him!  :lol: 

Glad you liked it.  

His “duck”... I found it while diving the river.  It had a water bottle in the back, but had holes in it, so, I cut up a bunch of corks & filled the bottle, stuffing the last one in so it wouldn’t come out. Gunny only gets to play with it when he is in water.  

7D144B4C-497B-482B-9C76-21CA9EA26FAA.jpeg

• Haha 1

Filled his pool, put plywood over the fire pit. I had to get in, first, before he would. DH isn’t here, and he’s still learning to play with me. He ran circles around the yard... look at that tail go....   :008Laughing:

Then, he rolled in the dirt!  Really?  I just finished cleaning house!  Nope!  He isn’t going in like that!  His pool needs to be emptied now!  

Good grief. 

• Haha 1

Oh My. That is too funny. I couldn't see the video. It says, "Error: Unsupported video type or invalid file path"  It might be my computer though. Probably is. I watched the other ones on Kindle and it is more up to date with videos etc. I'll try later.

Those feetz!  :008Laughing:  Someone is going to have a major tub ring.

I'll bet in the last picture he was thinking, "Uh Mom, what happens in Arizona stays in Arizona. Right? Mom? Dad doesn't have to know we had a blast while he was gone does he? Mom? I had my sad doggy face and sad puppy Dee-oh-gee (yes I can spell too ya know  :rolleyes:) eyes all ready for when he walks in the door. You know the one. The one that makes you guys feel really guilty. Mom?  Arizona. Between the two of us. Mommy? Dang, I knew I should have held back a little bit.  Sigh."  

LOL. I got to see the video on the Kindle. That boy is a hot mess. :24:

Edited by Jeepers
Got To See The Video.

It's going to be a long day. I'm up before the sun is because of storms rolling through. Loud ones. The radar shows more on the way. Rain. Again. It's pouring out there. 

My grass is tall again too. The grass grows because it's established but then again it's too wet to get a big heavy mower on it. Anything around here that needed planted is out of luck. 

Summer is about half over already. :sigh: