MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Welcome to all the new people.

Good morning everyone, I see there are a few new faces, here this morning.

Welcome to you, nice to meet all of you, we all enjoy meeting new people. Just set back and relax, the swing here on the porch is very comfortable. smile.gif Looking forward to reading your posts.

I brought some muffins and a warm coffee cake to start the morning with. smile.gif

Becca will be along shortly and roll out the cart with all the goodies on it. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Guest Guest

I'm still on my first cup of coffee this morning trying to wake up...

Good morning everyone.

*smile*

------------------

d5.jpg

A real friend walks through the front door as the rest walk out

Guest Guest

Good morning all smile.gif Well looks like we need a real welcome party for all our new members! The tea cart is groaning under the weight LOL...

We have strawberry rhubarb pie, key lime pie, apple pie with a crumble crust, blueberry muffins, cranberry nut muffins, zucchini muffins, Cat's special cinnamon rolls dripping with icing, and chocolate and almond biscotti.

For our low carb friends we have a cheese, meat and vegi platter with yummy herbal cream cheese spread. smile.gif

The cinnamon cappuccinos, other gourmet coffees, and hebal teas sit on the side board along with a selection of delicious sparkling juices, and sodas.

Our guests of honor may sit on the chaise lounges, or the porch swing. Grab a plate and we'll all get to know each other better smile.gif

------------------

becca.jpg

WELCOME ONE AND ALL!! wavey.gif

It is so fantastic to have the opportunity to make new friends!!!!!! We are Blessed!

**i can't believe you guys forgot the Cheesecake... You KNOW it's the other White meat.....Good thing i made several ..... seeing we're all Bud's now...how about we just grab forks and dig in..save on washin dishes.....i don't have germs***

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bc.FHX9AZpQpY9DM