MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
logcabinmama

Birthdays

Guest Guest

I probably am the oldie moldy here .........but am a december baby born in back seat of a car ....but a late Christmas gift for my mom....yep DEC 26 ...will be 57 this year take care and keep the faith all

Okay, here I am again. My birthday is April 27th and will be a moldy 62! So am I the oldest one here?

When I consider the alternative, I will accept moldy and wrinkled and still be happy about it!

I am still pretty new here but thought this was a good Idea, My birthday is April 11th..I was wondering who I ask about getting a signiture created for me? looking forward to getting to know you all better..

Hi Alie Jo... Its nice to meet you. My birday is april the 11, 1960.. I am 7 years older than your sister,, seems like once i hit 40 the years are flying..lolI feel great at 44. I am raising my 3 gr kids ages 5-8-11,, they keep me running ...lol looking forward to getting to know you all better,,,

Motherearth...Born in the back seat? Cool, most folks are just conceived there.

My old man is Sep 20, I'm Dec 27th. Kids are 9yo 19 Sep, 7yo Feb 22, 3yo May 17, and baby is Mar 29th.

Bye

Mom

HELP! I've lost all sensation in my shirt!!!

Yes that is true I am a grandmother,, of three wonderful children, Orny but happy..lol I was 32 when I became a grand mother, I was shocked to say the least, we had always had our 2 daughters in church, and tried to provide a good christian home,, but as you know life dosnt always turn out the way you plan it. My oldest daughter met an older boy ( unknown to us ) even though we watched her constantly, things happened.. after alot of praying and tears,, we let them get married, I knew it wouldn't work but gave them the opportunity to show me other wise, she was way to young. 15 when she gave birth to our oldest gr-daughter,The boy was so immature, it was soon to fail, but buy the time she found out alot of bad things about him she was 2 monthes preg with her second. my Only gr-son,, they were in the process of divorce during her pregnancy.. alot of heartaches and trials, but we all made it thru them, and came out alot stronger today for it,, I think God used what the enemy meant to destroy our family and turned it into positive Joy... My oldest daughter soon married after hight school and we had the third gr- daughter, simply a treasure she is.. the perfect picture of sweetness. strawberry blonde hair big blue eyes and can melt our hearts by calling our name.. yes we have had alot of trials, but also alot of blessings. so it is only up from here. God Bless You All. love in christ, angie

Hi Magpie... Happy, Happy Bird-day! (he he)

I loved your quote about flitting to something shiny, I have a friend who used to say that about me; that I got distracted by shiny things when on my way out to be a responsible adult.

(now stop lurking and start posting young lady, this is a very cool place with lots of personality.)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.