MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Find molesters with Megan's Law link

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

FYI: Megan's Law link

Please stay updated on the Sex offenders in your area. Megan's Law is now on the internet, including photos, descriptions, addresses, offenses, and more.

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-legmeg.htm

You will need to scroll down to find your state.

Another site worth looking http://www.criminalcheck.com/

If anyone has other links please post them here and please be sure to pass this link around to everyone you know.

I have found that 10% of the population in my community of 300 is a sex offender! so much for rural living!

Know your enemy!!!! read about their weight height, alias, tattoos, and what they were arrested for and how many times, their addresses. Familiarize your self!!!! I brought my daughter in and made her sit with me and go through this so she could see their faces.

Tell others about this link!!!! if they don't have a computer.. invite them over! show them! print it out and pass it around! let all the other Mothers picking up their kids from school know! pass the info out to them at school! with little ones... I would be on a campaign to make their

lives misserable! Post signs (wear gloves!) in front of the house leaving it like a theif in the night... CHILD MOLESTER HERE!

And if you think that isn't nice...come here and let me shake some sense into you! What starts out as a little touchy feely, once or twice esculates into more..and then more.. and then finally a child is murdered! I have ZERO tolerance for this!

Stand up and take action! Let the facts be known!

ok, stepping down off my soap box.

wes

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Good find Wes. I passed along some info I found. What really startled me though, and still has me a bit un-nerved, is coming face to face via puter, with the scum who assaulted me 30 years ago. Looks like he made a career out of it, and is currently in prison on the same offense he made against me. Creepy!

Guest Guest

Mare,

you ought to be screeming this loud and clear to everyone! this just proves that these people can NOT be cured, trained not to, or rehabilatated! These people do not deserve a second chance to do it again.

It saddens me that this thread has only gotten 30 hits. This thread should have gotten 300 hits!

Perhaps to much apathy.

*sigh&

We've known about this link, but everyone should!

My daughter is best friends with the preachers

daughter and they play with the girls right across

the street from the church. The girls across the

street have a father who is registered with our state.

He keeps saying it's just a mistake, but who wants to

take chances with children. Oh, the girls always come

to the church to play.

Guest Guest

Cat, Wes is right, and this thread should not get lost as more threads are posted. Could you move this post to a more appropriate forum, add something into the Subject line about sexual predators for those who don't know what Megan's Law is, and then make it a sticky?

Our neighborhood molester from my childhood is registered. The rotten ******* even has a picture. I know he got a free pass his first 2 court cases.(innocent, since children were not considered "good" witnesses) Since he is now finally convicted that means he has at least 3 offenses. Ironically this all happened in Florida.

Guest Guest

I changed the thread title and made it a sticky post. I hope it's OK....if you have another name suggestion that may get more hits from a google search, let me know and I'll change it.

Guest Guest

Neither of the links worked for me, but I'd love to see the sites....GREAT topic, and of great interest for me since I have a little one. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

I just looked the ones up in our area. hubby went to school with one of them. I am sure glad we moved, there was a bunch close to where we use to live.

I know what being molested does to a person. My Mom was molested and she never got over it. It caused her heart ache her whole life. I also have another person close to me that was raped. I think we need new laws. When a bank robber gets more time than someone who rapes a child, that is just not right.

It also doesn't seem right to me that we (society and the press) are so blatantly promoting the wedding of Letourneux and the young boy that she raped.... anyone else find that bothersome. I've read several blogs and people around the country don't seem to see a problem with it. Is it just a sign of the times that we care so little for our children? CBS is even doing a special on the "wedding of the year". To me this just seems to be glorifying a rapist. (spider will now vacate the soapbox.... next)

:

AMEN to that!

Have been sick, so haven't been here. Currently accessing the Colorado database.

I used to be a neighborhood watch type person. I remember when these records were first made public in Colorado, we went and checked our neighborhood's listings and found one guy, so we handed out fliers, which did have his name but not his address. We included the information where the people themselves could find more info about him. Then we handed them out everywhere (OK, so we also papered his apartment door with them, a wee bit of civil disobedience I would proudly have gone to jail for). The Sheriff's Dep't asked us not to hand them out anymore. Apparently they are concerned for the privacy of the molesters. BAHH

Spit on their privacy. 95% of molesters can't be cured. The guy that killed that little girl in Florida asked to NOT be let out of prison, cause he knew he'd re-offend. Psychologically, pedophillia is about so many issues that it just can't be handled with the tools we have. Chemical castration cures the sexual side of things, but not the dominance side of things. Anger management is a band aid. The ONLY tool we have to use now is public awareness. Thanks so much for posting the links!

Mommy of Six

UNIKE, JOINING SPIDER AND MOMMYOF5 ON THE SOAP BOX

I just found out recently by doing a local sex offender search, that the lady who lives next door to my mothers house is a sex offender,, a statutory rapist....remember last year my dh and I started to move into my mothers home,,,thank God I didn't...... I went to 4 houses on that block of people that I know really well, and know they have small kids who are constantly at their homes and gave them the print offs I got off the offenders list,,,they each have one,, and have been slowly and quietly passing the word around the neighborhood....

I really don't think they should have given all the public attention to Mary Kate, over this wedding... what are sending out the word now, that if you rape someone we will award you for it, with world coverage... NO, think not!!!! I sure as heck didn't watch it...

whoa...even in my little hick town of less than 700 ppl...there is one over on the next street!!!!!!! and dang if i didnt recognize the pic from the site westie gave us...i had nooo idea this guy was an offender....and i have all my doors unlocked all the time and thought nothing of it....what happened to our world??

Guest Guest

"What happened to our world?"

I think we have given permission for this kind of behavior or any other bad behavior for that matter by not elminating this behavior in the begining.

I would gladly open the jail house doors to drug offenders if that ment we could keep murderers and child molesters locked up...forever...

but not to start an argement.. though I know it will...

honestly... when you molest a child you have murdered their childhood, shattered their lives and created a future molester or at the very least a very disfunctional person! and I believe that the death penalty is in order.

I am having problems with a man in a white truck and my daughter. It is so bad that we have had the police out... they can do nothing until something happens *sigh*

Perhaps this man is innocent of any wrong doing... but as far as I am concerned... his behavior warrents some serious investigating.

you decide..

Truck drives past my daughter walking to bus stop...turns around and drives by her... passanger window down he asks.. "What school do you go to?" - this is a 5:45am!

two days later...

same truck pulls up to the bus stop.... passes it, turns around and comes back very slowly... and stops... stares at my daughter and one boy standing there. He then follows the buss to the next bus stop 3 miles away..where he disappears.

I have taken her to bus stop and waited each day since.

today...

truck pulls out of a dirt road.. turns right as fast as he can.. I pull out to follow to get license plate.. he is gone! ..must have turned right on the next dirt road over.

I back up and again hide among the trees... a few minutes later he comes out of the road he just turned on so fast it was like a flash of white before my eyes...

I pull out fast to see his truck go into the on coming traffic lane and as I make the corner... he is gone!

Paranoid? you bet it am!

could his actions all be innocent? yes... but not likely!

Westie, I think Unikemom is right... get out the camcorder and then make the police listen. If they won't try going to someone higher, chief of police, mayor....or I hate to say this... but call the local television station. Sometimes when they get involved, the police act just to keep things "cool". I agree with you, his behavior is up to no good.

I agree with unike and spider, this guy sounds like he is up to no good and the video cam sounds like a good idea. they can get his plate number off of that and see just what this jerk is up too. And as far as they need locked up for life or the death penalty...yep, you bet they do...a child and its childhood are to be cherished and nurtured, not smashed and ruined by some low-life creepazoid nut job. I hope everything turns out for the best for you and your child westie Q

Archived