MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The Revolution NBC's new post-apocolyptic show

LOL, well we might get to watch til about just after Christmas..... I am thinking things are going to get alot harder about then for many. Really hard because of real things going on that are being set in place now and have been set in place.

I am astounded that regular network tv may actually put on a show I would find interesting to watch though!

Remind us in the Fall! We can keep you informed of how the episodes go! Well, if I can afford cable still. I have time to have it on and watch or at least listen to it while I do stuff.

If you get an antenna and live within 20 or so miles of the tv station, you might be able to pick it up. I had gotten a digital antenna to try and get rid of satellite, but I live just far enough that it didn't work well. Our internet doesn't work well sometimes either so going down to just Internet tv didn't work either.

If you get an antenna and live within 20 or so miles of the tv station, you might be able to pick it up. I had gotten a digital antenna to try and get rid of satellite, but I live just far enough that it didn't work well. Our internet doesn't work well sometimes either so going down to just Internet tv didn't work either.

We have a digital antenna and we are 35 miles from most of the area stations. We get them very well. Try aiming it a little different. When we set ours up, hubby stayed on the roof and I watched the TV for the main station until it got a good picture. We have rescanned more than once to get it better and to add stations.

We have a digital antenna and we are 35 miles from most of the area stations. We get them very well. Try aiming it a little different. When we set ours up, hubby stayed on the roof and I watched the TV for the main station until it got a good picture. We have rescanned more than once to get it better and to add stations.

I couldn't find an outside one when I looked. All they had were small ones like we used to call rabbit ears but drastically different looking. There was one that could go outside I think, but it's range said 20-25 miles as well. I could get the major stations as long as there weren't many clouds and before the trees started getting leaves. I think one of the stations I had problems with might have been the station itself, but I haven't tried since they did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago. I'll have to look around online and see if I can find a better antennae.

LOL, well we might get to watch til about just after Christmas..... I am thinking things are going to get alot harder about then for many. Really hard because of real things going on that are being set in place now and have been set in place.

I am astounded that regular network tv may actually put on a show I would find interesting to watch though!

Remind us in the Fall! We can keep you informed of how the episodes go! Well, if I can afford cable still. I have time to have it on and watch or at least listen to it while I do stuff.

So what kind of things are you talking about "set in place" and being harder???

:o WOW!

Jerico on steroids... :0327:

Looks very interesting!

Jericho was fairly realistic.

This looks more like "Xena the Warrior Princess meets The Day After". And maybe a little of the Kevin Kostner Robin Hood, lol.

I enjoy fantasy but willful suspension of disbelief only takes one so far, this one is wwwaaaayyyyyy over the line.

Denise -just listen to some of Alex Jones latest shows on his site or youtube he will tell you how it is. Laws and certain practices getting much harsher. Wehave to seek alternate media instead to get abetter understanding of other things. That the regular media wont address.

• 3 months later...

This is premiering tonight on NBC. 10 PM here.

In case anyone wants to watch it.

You'll be able to catch the Pilot again here -

http://www.nbc.com/revolution/

And if you open this in Internet Explorer (I use Firefox and it blocks ads) you can play a survival game. Who knew wolf saliva has antiseptic properties??? :shrug:

http://www.nbc.com/revolution/games/Survival-fact-or-fiction/80457bf2b267f8c270da304ac19f0750