MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

TEST RESULTS ARE BACK

Judy Moist

I went over to the health department to see if by chance our test results were back, they are... they couldn't give me the results to dh's test, but did give me mine....NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE, NEGATIVEDO YALL FEEL THAT SWOOSH OF RELIEF????

I am getting dh and ds ready to run over there after lunch time, to see what they say about his...I'm not afraid of the disease, I'm not afraid of dying, it's the fact that there would be no one to care for my babies if anything happened to me.. they are my main concerns...I am still reeling from the news,,,I was terrified,, I am absolutely soaking wet with sweat....

Will get back in a little bit to let you know about dh's results...

Unike, I'm so sorry. I know you were sort of prepared to hear that but the reality can't be easy. You know your friends here care about you and will be here for you. Wish we could all get on the porch together and talk and support you.

I'm trying to hold it together, having to be at work is really helping to keep my mind occupied.

As for the kids, they know daddy is really sick, and that he will not be getting better, but they think it is cancer, they don't know that it is aids...they are too young to understand about that yet. I will let them know when they are older... Bless their hearts they washed the dishes for me this afternoon and also cleaned the fish tank for me... I have been on the phone most of the morning with family members, and several are planning visits here soon. so need to prepare for that. Dh is still processing it all, he has been relatively quite, and slept most of the afternoon. He just now returned to bed.

They will determine Wednesday 30th of August exactly how far advanced he is, and what form of treatment needs to be done. There are hundreds of medicines out there that can delay the virus.. but nothing to cure it....

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts and shoulders to cry on... that is one thing that is really keeping me going is all of you guys and your support.....

Again, I want to thank everyone for the support, cyber hugs, and shoulders to cry on...It really helps having friends like all of you... his family(surprisingly) has really pulled together and has been really supportive.. The ones who live out of town are getting together to come up and help out,and spend some time with him, while there is time...the phone has been ringing off the hook,with family members we haven't heard from in a while. He has a couple of family members who have offered me the refuge of their homes if I need time away from it all....

I have alot to keep my mind occupied right now, so hopefully I can stay busy, and I will be alright.....

Snowmom, please take care of yourself and get to feeling better,, I have really missed you lately on here, and am so sorry you are having to go through what you are with ds and ddil...

Will check back in a couple of days everyone take care and love each and everyone of you

I'm so sorry to hear the news. I was praying for a different outcome. At least you have some good support systems within your family, and of course, we are always here for you.

Archived