MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

E-mail from DS

logcabinmama

Those emails are so precious. The first time we received one with a picture, I cried. It was so good seeing our son's face. When our son was there, we sent as many things as possible in heavy duty ziplock bags. They could reuse them for many things. We also sent him a package of small paintbrushes (make them the cheap kind). They used them to clean weapons, etc. Where he is at, does he have "MotoMail"? Do a Goggle search for Motomail, and follow the prompts to see if his address is listed. You type a letter, send it electronically, it is printed over there and delivered to them in a sealed envelope. The Marines had it, but I thought the Army was using it in certain locations. It is much faster than regular mail. Our prayers are with him, and all of our troops. The flat rate boxes from the PostOffice are great for sending things to the troops. I would fill them to the gills, and it saved us so much postage money. Just be sure to reinforce the box with strapping tape (or at least I did since they were so full).

Marilyn

Archived