MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Toilet paper rationing

Gosh, that beats doing it the way the animals do. And if the stick was long enough, and curved enough, it might make it easier for us with bad backs.

If there is any one single prep item that causes more hilarity on board after board after board than toilet paper I'm sure I've never come across it.

And it will be mostly women talking about it!

.....Alan

Alan, it's probably 'cause women use more TP than men, by a bunch! We're terrified by the thought of running out of it!

Whenever my daughters are here, I want to grab the TP in the bathroom and hide it in the attic!

I've seen them go through a quadruple roll of Charmin in about 24 hours!!!

How scary is that!?!?! There are only 2 of them (daughters)!

WOW School Marm!!!! That is great!! I am working on mine, have approx. 48 reg rolls and about 36 db rolls, in my emergency storage, not counting my regular storage that has about 52 DB rolls. I want to keep buying on sale, and stock up my emergency to a yrs worth..... lots of TP....... I believe it was Westie here, who said she vac sealed it, and saved alot of space,,,,, I want to do that when I get a sealer!!!!!

Quote:
WOW School Marm!!!! That is great!! I am working on mine, have approx. 48 reg rolls and about 36 db rolls, in my emergency storage, not counting my regular storage that has about 52 DB rolls. I want to keep buying on sale, and stock up my emergency to a yrs worth..... lots of TP....... I believe it was Westie here, who said she vac sealed it, and saved alot of space,,,,, I want to do that when I get a sealer!!!!!

By just taking the cardboard centers out you can save a
great deal of room. I use the cardboard centers for firestarters so nothing goes to waste.

We live in a very small house and didn't think I had room for storing a lot of TP but those are great ideas SchoolMarm, Thanks.

Merry Christmas,