MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Can I help?

Mother

I'm new here but wouldn't mind helping out with the manual if I can. I've been reading some of the back posts here but am not sure where it all sets at this point. Does anyone have a list of what all has been covered so far and by whom? What issues have not been covered by someone? You can use the open fire cooking if you want and if need be I could work up something about emergency cooking. I also have my Y2K notebook that might have some needed info in it. Can I help?

Oh great, I can see I've done it now.......Okay,,,,I don't do vaccuuming but I love to hang out clothes. How about you send them to me and I'll get right on it!!!!

Mother, we'd love your help...I've been worried about Schoolmarm, and is hoping she's ok, but I'm sure she would appreciate a workload divided...

I'm real sick right now with the flu so am just doing a fast rundown of the forums, and didn't wanna just let this hang...gimme a couple of days to feel better please.

((((mother)))) thank you so much for offering.

Mother, I look forward to seeing more on the emergency cooking!!! Sounds great!! That will be very helpful to some of us, who have never been camping..... or any other challenge other than a temporary electrical outage!! I have learned so much priceless info from you ladies, and I am always amazed how much you all continue to teach me!!

A BIG THANK YOU LADIES!!!!

Archived