MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Judy Moist

Quick update on DH

Guest Guest

I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers.

I've been wondering too. I'm sure she will come in and let us know how she is, when she is able.

Still for her and her family.

I am sorry that I have not been on to update you all in a while. There has a been alot going on..WE had started hospice for dh using one company that was supposed to be the best, highly recommended.. NOT... they never bathed him, or done anything for him.. They went for 6 days without coming out to check on him... He took a very bad turn on Friday night and had to be hooked up to his oxygen. I finally broke down and had him sent to the hospital. They released him Last night, and the doctors told us they believe dh may have one to two days. So we went with this other hospice company,,, and I believe they are going to be great.. Dh's nurse is also the chaplain for this program.. his aunt and mother and sister are all here with us now, his dad is on his way back up from Pensacola... me and the kids are hanging on, but were doing ok...I will try to keep you all informed, we have a bunch of his friends and cousins, aunts and uncles from Florida on the way up...

Thank you for all the PM's and prayers,,,you guys are what is really helping me get through this... and I love you all...

Glad the family is there (or at least I hope I'm glad they are. Wishing them to be very supportive of you and the boys!)

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take care!