MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Butter's Day One

Synn

I have not had but one can of mt dew since Friday..

This morning I ate a piece of watermelon and the soup is simmering.. So far so good.. I had to borrow scales from my MIL.. For dinner I will have half a small cantaloupe and soup.. For supper I plan on an apple and soup..

For tomorrow I think I will have some fresh spinach with lemon juice for breakfast and dinner.. I don't know what to do for supper as I don't have a big selection of green veggies.. Any suggestions?

Guest Guest

WOOOOOHOOOOO butter! You go girl! You are doing so awesome!

If *I* can do it, so can you. I agree with Sunny about the exercise...to be honest with you, my energy level dropped the first 4 days that it was really hard and there was no way I was gonna consider exercising, which was fine. As soon as day 5 rolled around and I was finally able to eat some protein, I perked up alot.

Today's my last day of the diet, tomorrow morning I weigh in for the last time, and as of this morning I'm down 6.5lbs. Not too shabby, and I REALLY feel a difference in my clothing. A pair of shorts I bought last week that were really snug, today are baggy, so I'm happy with the results!

You know this is payback time though, don't ya?...remember all those posts you tormented me with about all the foods you could have that I couldn't?

rofl!

I should have known better.. I'll still be trying to stick to most of the diet and maybe keep walking.. I still have not had any soda.. Reason being I started my monthly.. So this is not a good week for me.. If your saying your energy levels are down, I was reluctant to keep going with this because during this week my levels plummet anyway..

So today I am still going to eat the raw spinach and lettuce salad only instead of smoothering it with ranch dressing I am going to use lemon juice.. But I will also be boiling or baking a chicken breast (skinless) .. I'll stick with low carbs for now and see how that goes.. For breakfast I think I'll have a banana and some skim milk.. I figure for supper I'll have more of the chicken breast and steamed broccoli and cauliflour.. I would think if I am off the mountain dew and only using water tea or skim milk to replace it then I have to be doing better than last week.

Guest Guest

Don't feel bad buttercup, I know exactly what you're talking about...I got mine yesterday, which would account of me dragging more and having the intense chocolate cravings.

Actually, your plan of eating is exactly how I'm going to eat, and I'm sure we'll both continue to lose the weight, albeit in a more healthy manner.

Well, I did finish the 7 days and lost a total of 8 pounds so I'm happy about that, but like I said before, I doubt I'd do the 7 days again...maybe just a few days here and there to get me back on track.

For breakfast, I'm gonna have an orange and a 3 ounce patty of breakfast sausage I made yesterday...I make the sausages with really lean meats (pork loin) so the calories are not high (under 100). That'll give me a protein and a fruit to start the day. I'm not sure what I'll have for lunch and dinner...I have alot of baking planned for the children, so we'll see.

((((buttercup))))

Archived