MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

All American 921 Home Canner Drawing

Guest Guest

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
where is the drawing for sending one of us to Miami for a week long paid vacation?

Oh wow, didn't you sign up for that drawing?

The winner was announced last night!

:happy0203:

Guest Guest

Darlene,

Please put my name in for the canner.

I don't have any kind of canner, but sure could have used one a few times this past year.

Thanks for running this drawing!

Guest Guest

Ok, I'm keeping a running list of people that have signed up for the drawing so far...

If I've done this correctly, the names that we have in the hat for the All American canner and Cat's Ball Blue Book of Canning so far are:

SueC

Sunnyboysx3

teacozy

Amishway Homesteaders

Amber

If I've missed anyone, please let me know...and anyone else out there that would like to jump in, don't be shy!

And as to the rest of you brats (as you can see they're mostly my Mods ), I'm watching y'all...rofl!

Well I tried to give it away but... They all looked at me as if to say " And just what the heck am I supposed to do with that? Can? Can what? Are you out of your mind?"...

Seriously good luck to all of you! This is one of those Joys that has a "priceless tag" on it!

Guest Guest
Don't you mean a week long canning 101 with the *princess*?

That would be *priceless*.

Don't count on it lol...Homey was down visiting one time and I was pounding it out in the kitchen like I usually do and she took one look...kinda like this :blink: and she said she was gonna go fold some clothes lololol...

I get kinda intense in the kitchen sometimes...like, having lots of things going at once...

lol

Guest Guest

*in higher pitched voice yet*

Hi, I'm Fluffy's friend Fifi and she's telling fibs, she already has one BUT I don't so put my name in.

Bad girl fluff!

Guest Guest
*in higher pitched voice yet*

Hi, I'm Fluffy's friend Fifi and she's telling fibs, she already has one BUT I don't so put my name in.

Bad girl fluff!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Y'all are killing me...rofl!

Guest Guest
(in the highest voice of all)

Sit Fifi sit.. This is Fifi's friend Precious and I think she's not being honest.. I mean look at her hobbies...

Ok, that's IT! ROFL!

Guest Guest

I would like to get SERIOUS for a moment...

Darlene has purchased this canner... This is for real! Darlene is really going to give an All American model 921 canner away!

Canning and cooking is Darlenes passion and would like to pass her passion on to another.

Several of us already have canners and we are teasing Darlene a little in the middle of this very serious thread.

Don't let our silliness and fooling around deter you from throwing your name in the ring!

If I didn't already have two canners.. My name would be in here... twice... wait.. I am trying to sneak my name in.. but keep getting caught!

The others are imposters!

But do join in, Darlene's offer is most sincere.

ok, back to the regular silliness!

*rifles through halloween costumes*

:curtsey: Hi, I am Jesterene please throw my name into the hat. Thank you.

I have a water bath and pressure canner,so do not qualify... But, Just for the fact that I logged in, to check on some serious stuff, and you guys have had me ROFLMAO and I nearly wee wee'd in my pants,, my name should go in the pot...

JESTERENE,, REALLY....... :24: :24: :24:

Guest Guest

well, with all these names going into the pot...

Darlene will cook them up and out will come Westbrook! I am sure of it! <-- pretty!

Archived