MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
arklatex

Prayers are working

I just wanted to thank you all for the prayers. They are working. I got a call today for a job interview. I go in tomorrow. It's a part time sales job at a cell phone store. I worked for a similar company for almost two years so I already have experience.

This job will more than likely work out so that I could continue the cleaning business. I'll know more on Thursday and I'll post then.

Keep the prayers coming. They are working.

Prayers and good luck wishes!

Missie

The interview went very well. She told me that she was going to have her district manager do a phone interview tonight with the top two or three people and she'd let me know if I was one of them.

Well, she already called me and the district manager is supposed to call me around 8 PM tonight to do a phone interview.

I'll know if I have the job tomorrow.

It is a part time job, around 25 hours a week. She's talking about two 8 hour shifts and two 6 hour shifts or something like that. The latest I would work it 7 PM and I would always be off on Sundays. I will probably have to work every Saturday unless I have something special I would need the day off for.

I'm feeling good about this. I'm praying hard for this and I really appreciate your prayers as well. Thank you.

There was a change of plans. I guess the district manager will be in town and wants to do face to face interviews. So I have to go back to town today at 1PM central time for the interview. I'm trying to find something to wear. I'm a bit nervous about this now that it's face to face. I don't know why but I am. I am still praying and I know that God is in this. If it is His will for me, I will get this job. If not, something better is out there for me.

I'll keep you posted. I should still know something by the end of the day. They are talking about training on Mon, Wed and Fri next week.

I start tomorrow. I'll train for a few days but it's only to learn the way they do things in that store. I've had almost two years of sales experience so they won't have to do much training in that area. I'm excited and a little nervous. It's been four months since I've done this work so I'm going to need a refresher course.

God is so good and faithful. I'm feeling so totally blessed right now.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.