MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Shiver me timbers...

5th graders mama

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/

MY pirate name is:

Captain Ethel Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

My pirate name is: Iron Bess Bonney

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Sue

My pirate name is:

Captain Ethel Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Shiver me timbers! ROFL

I'm forced to tell the truth.

My pirate name really is, Bloody Ethel Rackham. The sound of that name makes me cringe...it's the "bloody". Hope that's not a bad word around here or that would be strike 2 for me.

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr

I went back and redid and this is what I got. I changed one answer, yes I fessed up and was 100% truthful this time. Unfortunatley rather than my true love being the sea, I would be heartbroken if my true love was engaged to another person.

Your pirate name is:

Iron Bess Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

(I can live with that)

My pirate name is: Mad Charity Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more

than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard

and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

I bet you didn't know that about me, did ya! This is so cool! pirate1.gif

Your pirate name is:

Bloody Morgan Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Ex Navy I think you can tell.

Ma Steel

Your pirate name is:

Bloody Roger Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Your pirate name is:

Mad Bess Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Bloody Mary Rackham

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

I am Mad Mary Bonney

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

• 2 weeks later...

Mad Mary Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

• 1 month later...

Iron Jenny Vane

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Did you notice that most of us are either "mad" or "bloody"?

Bloody Mary Rackham

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

• 1 month later...

Dirty Ethel Kidd

Archived