MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It has cooled off here

Yes.!!! It has cooled way down. It was in the low to mid 70's and humidity waaaayyy down. I could breath outside. grin.gif

Right now, the temp is about 45 and humidity is way up there again. frown.gif But, we still need rain. Had about a 2 minute rain on Sunday and before that we had had just a small rain during the past week. Not enough to do any good though.

Yesterday, it was soooooo nice out that I spent the day outside. I mowed while DH planted a tree and some other things, then we went to town and did some shopping. After lunch, we planted 5 more trees and 4 bushed that we had gotten in June. So had a nice day and lots of fresh air. smile.gif

Had all the doors and windows open too, so aired the house out. After almost a month without being about to open the windows and doors, it sure was nice. smile.gif

How is your weather?

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Guest Guest

As I write this it's 57 degrees. Can you believe it! Because of the heat I've been getting up about 5:00 to get my walk done early and still by the time I'd get home I was a hot and sweaty mess.

This morning, being so cool, I lingered in bed until almost 7:00 and decided I could get used to this! grin.gif Anyway, it's time to get my shoes on and get going.

Have a good day everyone!

------------------

dee.jpg

[This message has been edited by Dee (edited July 23, 2002).]