MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Where do I belong?

I guess I belong here. I'm definitely not on the east coast but us folks in the southeast usually think of the midwest as being another region. Just like the big businesses I guess we have consolidated the forums. Even if I was closer to the coast it would be the Gulf of Mexico, not the Atlantic ocean. Anybody artistic enough to draw a map with boundary lines? It's too late anyway now. I have decided this is my area and frankly I am just TOO big to move..

Guest Guest

"For sure"???

Anywhere you want to go, you're welcome. smile.gif

I've found LOTS of cool stuff while peeking into different "Connections".

Nana, in particular, keeps a very interesting place!!

Just check each one at least once a week and see what you find. smile.gif

------------------

cat.jpg

Guest Guest

Remember, there *is* a place on your profile to place your ICQ number, or other IM program. smile.gif

Just click on "profile" at the top of this thread, and follow the directions.

------------------

cat.jpg

Yoo hoo Snow!!!! I sent you an ICQ this morning. Hope you got it. I guess it's a pain to redo that ICQ program. I sure hope mine never dies!! The only thing I really use ICQ for is to message people that I don't have an e-mail for. (That is of course assuming I have an ICQ # for them)

Momo, I didn't get it. frown.gif Please try again or send me an e-mail from here. smile.gif I think there is a place at the top of the posts for that. smile.gif if not, snowmom43@yahoo.com will get it to me. smile.gif Hope to hear from you soon. smile.gif

You take care of yourself now. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif