MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Taking off for a bit

HapyGirl

Guest Guest

Oh Cat, it must be too early for you in the morning...you're missing the best part!

*darlene bumps cat to the side and leans over and pulls out the crisper where becca keeps her potatoes and onions...darlene starts digging under the potatoes and starts to feel something that doesn't have the shape of a potatoe or onion...she grabs it and lifts it out, and cat's eyes go

Okay, you can have the chocolate, but will someone look to see if there's eggs to go with those potatoes and onions. I'm going to make breakfast. Who's joining me. Someone look to see if she has any bacon or sausage..

(hey, there's no little frying pan or stove smiley on here? Cavey, if you're coming for breakfast, you will have to bring a stove guy with you.

*necie wanders in streeeetching and yaaaaawning in her big, fuzzy slippers, ratty old robe and hair up in big rollers-mumbling something 'bout: heat? grease? mess? geesh.*

Morning, everybody.

*necie gives left over speghetti a sniff-still smells ok to me. gives it a quick chop-easy when it's cold. chops up an onion and throws it in speghetti, throws in a handfull of shredded cheese and stirs it up. VOILA. rumages through fridge-ooooh-cold pizza and left over roast for sandwiches.*

Somebody grab that jug of orange juice and we have breakfast.

Guest Guest
Quote:
*necie gives left over speghetti a sniff-still smells ok to me. gives it a quick chop-easy when it's cold. chops up an onion and throws it in speghetti, throws in a handfull of shredded cheese and stirs it up. VOILA. rumages through fridge-ooooh-cold pizza and left over roast for sandwiches.*

Somebody grab that jug of orange juice and we have breakfast.
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived